• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn. This started as facebook sucks and ended up as a philosophical/political thread.

Don't do facebook. Don't do "parties." Don't do beliefs. Just the facts ma'am, nothing but the facts. Fact is, @#$% ain't goin' well boys...

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    OK, this takes the cake.
    As I said, I got banned from Facebook Marketplace 2 or 3 weeks ago and I have no idea why.
    I hit the “review” button and after a week of being in the dark I finally found a way to contact them and ask why I was banned, which I did, IN ENGLISH.
    I finally got an answer this morning, IN SPANISH !
    I believe Facebook employees are the reason there are instructions on shampoo bottles.
    A good friend who speaks Spanish translated for me. It just referenced FB’s policies and said nothing about my specific violation, so I still have no idea what I did.
    Several friends commented and in reply to one, I posted this meme. I then got a warning about the meme, saying something about hate speech.
    Amused, I posted the warning. I then got a warning about posting the warning.
    This is getting stupider and stupider.
    IMG_0893.jpeg

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This is so funny. After resisting FB since they started I recently joined to post that I had adopted a dog that was on there and had a following. I posted my message then went back a few hours later just see if anyone responded before I closed out the page. Imagine my surprise when my page said that my account was locked for being a robot. Since you can't talk to the a-holes I started the review process. Things were going fine until they wanted a selfie of me. WTH....were they going to send me a selfie of themselves? So I finally sent in a selfie pic of me all painted up with chalk by my grand daughter. Well they now have totally locked my account which I no longer give 2 squirts about but I do want all my info deleted from their servers. Since I can no longer access my account I cannot tell them to delete my info (if they really do). Anyone have any ideas of how to contact them clowns....phones don't work apparently.

FNHman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    When you understand what and why Facebook does what Facebook does you can play accordingly. A couple of post here and there to offset your assigned federal agent and keep them guessing in your real intentions and group of friends. Never associate on Facebook with the members of your community that you would join to overthrow anything that you consider unconstitutional. Remember there are bots and agents in all "private" groups and they even partake in "fed" posting to see your "cards" your holding. For those who need more information about this.... stop posting pictures of your guns, stash, food storage, info on you and your neighbors plans, etc, etc.... for you might be ahead of the game but how many people have shared info on your private information to some group and you dont even know?????

Be safe out there and see you on the flipside!

Top Bottom