• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just got this back from EOTech Refunds, anybody else got one and in the process on sending it back for the refund?

Your refund request has been received and approved. Please print and enclose this email chain, your RMA request (if filled out online) along with your optic and return it to:

EOTech Refunds

1201 E Ellsworth Rd

Ann Arbor MI 48108

Due to Shipping regulations please remove and discard all batteries prior to shipping.

If you are retuning a MPO or HHS kit it must include both components.

EOTech will add 15.00 return shipping on to your refund amount. We will process your refund request as soon as possible.

To save space it is not necessary to return the plastic box with the optic.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I just got the email from no-reply@l-3com.com

Dear K***** *********,

Your product has been received and reviewed by EOTech and your refund is being processed. You will be updated by e-mail in the near future regarding check processing.

Thank You,

EOTech

Armyvet35N

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got the email this morning too. I just bought an aimpoint pro to replace my eotech.

Let's all stop buying the American made ones and give the Swedish people our money!! Lol

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    someone posted this online:
    EOTech Update:
    So I talked to Mike Kroll today. My optic was received back in mid Dec. and approved for the $$$ I paid. But because I didn't sign up for their EOTech newsletter when I submitted my return request, the system didn't auto-generate the status email that a good number of people did/didn't receive about a week ago. Basically he said that they were about caught up with the returns and that if you didn't receive a system-generated status email (and you checked your SPAM filter) then likely you didn't sign up for their newsletter and their computer didn't send you one. He did also say they were at least a few more weeks out before checks would be issued, but that's the first direct source I've heard that we will be receiving monetary refunds.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Still no checks? I filled out my submission this weekend. Their website now has a separate link to start the return submittal process. Last time I was out there (a few weeks ago) the separate link wasn't there. I'll see if they respond in the next day to two and get my sight sent in.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Looks like people that sent their optics in around Dec. 10th are starting to get checks in the mail. Hopefully mine will be here within the next week or so.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I just called and my check was issued on Monday, so I ought to be getting it very soon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom