• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Master
    Douche bag for being prepared, believing in free-enterprise and being a Capitalist? I'm proudly making $ hand-over fist right now doing the same dame thing. Everyone talks about prepping for SHTF, what exactly do you think this is? It's the tip of the spear and IF an actual SHTF disaster/zombie/nuke/EMP/etc.. scenario ever takes place, you'r gonna wish you could buy a Pmag for $65! Those morons who didn't see this coming and prepare have nobody to be pissed at but themselves. I had a 4-year notice and pretty damn sure most people were aware Obama won the election in 08.

Drauka99

Marksman
    I've got 3 that I would sell for $33.33 each.... better buy them up since mine are cheap

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    I agree with free market, it's just like gold...if coarse you are going to sell when it's high...who cares what the valuewas a month ago, it fluctuates from day to day.

Clay

Master
    I guess I better not put up my 556 or 6.8 for sale here, I am thinking Gun Broker.

Do Gunbroker. I sell stuff at what I paid for the starting bid and let the bidders determine the market value. So far, it's been 2x-6x return.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    I've threw some stuff on GB also, the prices are crazy but they do fluctuate from day to day it seems like.

Dwatts1984

Expert
    Hmmm taking advantage of our fellow man... Thats wonderful. I can assure you I wont wish I bought a $65 P-mag, I have everything I need. Its disgusting to see that instead of people banding together to combat the governments outrageous plans... people would rather take advantage of one another, to make a profit.
    Thats good for you that your making money hand over fist, really... But I have morals that would never allow me to sell my P-mags for $65 a piece!

But hey... thats me

Donkey_McWedges

Marksman
    Hmmm taking advantage of our fellow man... Thats wonderful. I can assure you I wont wish I bought a $65 P-mag, I have everything I need. Its disgusting to see that instead of people banding together to combat the governments outrageous plans... people would rather take advantage of one another, to make a profit.
    Thats good for you that your making money hand over fist, really... But I have morals that would never allow me to sell my P-mags for $65 a piece!

But hey... thats me

+1 thanks man.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!

But hey... thats me

why should i have to band together and help people who are ill prepared? Everyone had the same oppurtunity to buy cheap like i did. You sound like some sort of communist.do you think the grocery store you bought your milk from charged you what they paid? What about the had station. I tell you what,i think they should band together with fellow man and give us everything for cost!

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    I bought gold for $600 an ounce, does that mean i should not sell it for $1,700 an ounce? Would that be evil? it's called FAIR market value

Clay

Master
    Taking advantage of our fellow man? Which moral principles are you violating? I'm genuinely curious. Several years ago the real estate boom hit this area, homes sold for 3-4x times what they are selling for now, did those people who 'flipped' their homes during this time, compromise their moral integrity or adversely, those who bought homes recently (such as I did) for 3x less than what they sold for in 07' take advantage of another who got stuck holding the bag? How about the used car dealer who buys @ X and sells for Y? Your Pmag will never again be worth $12 and one day, these 'fellow men' you are concerned about will do anything they can to take your $12 Pmag and anything else THEY deem has value.

I'm glad you feel empowered and virtuous, I do too and so does the guy who didn't plan for this and now has his magazines....maybe he will join the band of people who are going to combat the government, lol....you're killing me with that.

SAWMAN

Master
    OK...THAT's IT....I'm damn tired of all these people making money.

IAN,please do not allow anyone here to ACTUALLY make money on a for sale item. What they bought it for...no matter when...they have to sell it for the exact same price or they are banned from this forum for good............right ??? DAMN GOUGER's ...I HATE 'EM. :smile: --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

FowlHunter13

Master
    I don't know about anyone else, but I will buy something for as low as I can get it and sell something for as much as I can get for it. If you don't like the price, then move on and buy from somewhere else. Do I think it is sickening to see a Pmag sell for $65 today that sold for $12 2 or 3 weeks ago...yes. Not because it is hurting my feelings by any means. I am just sick that I didn't buy more and stock up like some people did. I have enough for what I need and maybe a little more. I would love to have a truck load of AR magazines, Glock magazines, .22LR, .223 and 9mm ammo. More power to free enterprise!

SAWMAN

Master
    Frank, what about your friends here. If I sign a waver that states that I will not consider you a "gouger" will you come back to us ?? --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    I think if everyone selling includes a jar of lube and a kiss things will work themselves out.

It's when you don't get a kiss that people get pissed off!

Viking1204

Master
    I bought gold for $600 an ounce, does that mean i should not sell it for $1,700 an ounce? Would that be evil? it's called FAIR market value

I think the point you miss is gold actually increased in value while the products being sold now still sell for the same price from the manufacturer. I get it, some will take advantage of others and some won't. I understand buying something and then posting it on Gunbroker and letting the bidders determine the final price but what really gets me is when users of this forum try to sell something for 50-100% more than the original retail value. Typically forum members treat each other like families and don't try to rip each other off but I guess there's two sides of the fence here. Some who have morals and some who really don't give $#%@ about whether they rip somebody off as long as they can make a huge profit. I understand capitalism but some of this crap is going to extremes. I mean really Destin Guns, you're going to sell guns that have an original retail price of $2,600 that you probable paid $2,400 wholesale for and then charge the consumer $4,200 for that same gun. I don't see businesses staying in business long pulling that crap, it's very easy to research what the original retail price is of an item and know whether someone it trying to rip you off. At the going rate Walmart will put them all out of business. This would never happen if all the panic buyers weren't such idiots! I can't wait until no bill passes and all these guys that paid $2,500 for AR-15's find out they're worth about $800 in a few months.

Top Bottom