• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got up early this morning and scanned some of the popular on-line news sites. The headlines are so depressing that I'm going to have a big glass of cheap whiskey, go back to bed, and pretend that some of this crazy stuff isn't really true. The world is apparently going to Hell. :rant:

• Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, according to Saudi Crown Prince.
    • Clinton Foundation officials used an obscure New York state charity board filing to disclose that the non-profit received nearly $18 million in donations from foreign governments while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.
    • Iranian Immigrant Mohammad Moghaddam Takes Hostages at Amarillo Walmart – Is Shot Dead by Police
    • Rolling Stone Magazine Calls For Repeal Of The Second Amendment.
    • Orlando’s Muslim Population Grew 10-Fold in Past Decade
    • Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson told advisors that right wing extremists pose just as much of a threat to the country as Islamic extremists.
    • A New York Times editorial advocates for a new law allowing a secret court to take away citizens’ right to own a gun at the discretion of the federal government.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    if it makes you feel any better, I think all of this is foretold in prophecy.....

the world is turning away from God, and imploding in a orgy of self love, loathing of God and greater and greater evil....I have heard this all of my life, and the signs have never been clearer than now..

The King is coming...and not as a mild lamb led to the Cross to serve and die...but as the Lion of Judah...to rule and judge.

Rev 5:5

Last edited:
    Top Bottom