• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    We had a conservative killed by a antifa guy at a freedom rally.

Keep your head on a swivel and dont engage unless you have to.

Stay safe all.

Doc

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The shooter was getting hosed down with bear spray. I’m not sure how I’d react in that situation. Hopefully Fox is not covering this up

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You know they are, he won't be arrested . Even if he is it'll never go to trial , the left is giving out passes to any and all of their useful idiots .

Jhunter

Accuracy and precision
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just found this. Not looking good for the shooter. It does not appear the shooter was involved in the altercation. Also other photos show the shooter with gun drawn before pepper spray is deployed.

Little Jack

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Interesting details here. Shooter/victim are both white so don't think it's going to get the national attention.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Looks bad to me but video tells all. Surely doesn't look like a fear for your life situation.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks bad to me but video tells all. Surely doesn't look like a fear for your life situation.

It is a hairy situation but there have been instances where cops shoot people because of pepper spray. Looks to me like shooter inserted himself into the situation when he should have left it alone. Can’t try to take someone’s pepper spray and kill them when they use it on you.

Deersniper270

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don’t feel like looking up the source but they named the shooter and he is Antifa. Apparently the local news is pro Antifa and hired him for security. He can be seen in other videos being erratic and in my opinion overly protective of the reporter. His head was whipping around on other videos leading up to this looking like a crazy untrained person looking for a problem. He has also been spot lighted and quoted on a few news reports as a supporter of Antifa and the tattoo on his wrist is a faction of Antifa known as the Space Invaders. It’s out there if you wanna look into it. Summary- Antifa supporter murdered a man today at a protest.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    If he gets away with it, precedence becomes that mace justifies deadly force, and the law dogs wont let that happen because everybody just loves their mace

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If he gets away with it, precedence becomes that mace justifies deadly force, and the law dogs wont let that happen because everybody just loves their mace

It’s about context and what would a reasonable person do and what they can articulate. IMO in a riot situation someone spraying me with mace/pepper spray etc. could possibly be a deadly force situation. It’s no different than people saying he just had a knife. Statistically speaking more people die from knife attacks than gun attacks. More people also die from being beat by multiple assailants than by gun attacks. Just saying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    It’s about context and what would a reasonable person do and what they can articulate. IMO in a riot situation someone spraying me with mace/pepper spray etc. could possibly be a deadly force situation. It’s no different than people saying he just had a knife. Statistically speaking more people die from knife attacks than gun attacks. More people also die from being beat by multiple assailants than by gun attacks. Just saying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, spray you, take your weapon blam!

Top Bottom