• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Ready to add to the family. This will be a dedicated can for big bore pistols and rifles and a plethora of 556 weapons

I really like the modularity of the Silencerco hybrid 46M, but I already have Dead Air goodies and can use the caps off my Wolfman on the Primal.

Last edited:

Longtooth

Do not let us mistake necessary evils for good
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Ready to add to the family. This will be a dedicated can for big bore pistols and rifles and a plethora of 556 weapons

I really like the modularity of the Silencerco hybrid 46M, but I already have Dead Air goodies and can use the caps off my Wolfman on the Primal.
    Did a little research. That looks pretty cool!

What caliber are you planning to shoot suppressed most of the time?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    556, 308 and 7.62x39
    I do have a couple 10mm pistols and a 10mm carbine. No immediate plans, but I'd like a Marlin 45-70 lever
    Check out 350 legend also. I have a GLFA 350 upper plus a ton of ammo I may be selling soon. Both supers and subs.
    Perfect caliber that can shoot very quiet plus do some proper long ranges with supers.

I need to check into this can. Sounds cool. I need hurry up and get several cans started.
    So I'm commenting to see updates.
    Thanks

Viper0hr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I have really been wanting to get a pair soon, a .22 and a hybrid/multi use. Silencerco has a BOGO atm where you get a free .22 suppressor for spending $700 and a free I think multical for spending $1100. Means you can get the 46M, a .22, then a free multical as well for $1100.

Viper0hr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Here's the free one you can get, deal info is in the description.
    $600 in stamps SUCKS, but to get a free $800 can AND have .22 and others covered already seems like an amazing deal. Plus Silencerco is a good brand.
    Deal ends on the 26th.

Imnotbruce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Not trying to throw shade on any honest/reputable businesses but was it Dead Air that's been having the issues with a lot of cans lately? Anyone know anything about it?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Not trying to throw shade on any honest/reputable businesses but was it Dead Air that's been having the issues with a lot of cans lately? Anyone know anything about it?
    Yeah I recently had to get reddit to message a bud. It has a NFA channel and it seems like all the reddit nerds are taking turns bashing them. Seems to be an issue with baffles and welds.
    I'm still new to the can game in general so I didn't pay it much mind. Not sure how much is user error also. I saw on YouTube when searching for types of mounts the the keymo if not assembled correctly can cause slack and the can droop, causing one guys end cap to be struck and blowed out. It may be half the problem with users. Not sure. But yeah it's basically all the talk about there now, DA failures.
    But if DA is pumping out the most cans to the market i guess you'd expect to hear more complaints due to there just being more out there being used?
    No telling...
    Here to learn tho!

Top Bottom