• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seandizzie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Federal Debt last year was around 1.4 Trillion. We don't need to be giving any one money.

They are and have been taking the American tax payer for a ride.

Most people who bring up climate change are not actually worried about the environment, they are using it as a way to control energy and direct funds. Like the " free "government solar panels... nothing is free.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Federal Debt last year was around 1.4 Trillion. We don't need to be giving any one money.

They are and have been taking the American tax payer for a ride.

Most people who bring up climate change are not actually worried about the environment, they are using it as a way to control energy and direct funds. Like the " free "government solar panels... nothing is free.
    Oh I'm more than happy to give my advice, as well as opinion for free!

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I find as I get older I too dislike the hot summertime weather. Most people complain about rainy days on the weekend but I enjoy the rain cooling it down, I too can't wait for Winter!

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Kinda funny. I have some friends thats lived here forever and a year, wanting (and going) to move up north to get out of this sweltering NW Florida Panhandle heat.
    The funny thing is, many, many yankee's are moving down here to get away from the cold up there.
    Wonder how long it'll take 'em to realize, they should've stayed where they were?

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Kinda funny. I have some friends thats lived here forever and a year, wanting (and going) to move up north to get out of this sweltering NW Florida Panhandle heat.
    The funny thing is, many, many yankee's are moving down here to get away from the cold up there.
    Wonder how long it'll take 'em to realize, they should've stayed where they were?
    If your friends want a nice place to buy in new joisey ,we are going to carpet bag down to fla in a few months ,let me know . For the record all of my friends that moved to fla have not moved back ...not a one nor have any voiced buyers remorse .

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    If your friends want a nice place to buy in new joisey ,we are going to carpet bag down to fla in a few months ,let me know . For the record all of my friends that moved to fla have not moved back ...not a one nor have any voiced buyers remorse .
    I got married to a family of people that were moving back and forth from Maine to Florida all the time. They dragged me to Maine for 5 years and I moved back to Florida. I considered going back to Maine several times these past few years. I have several former co-workers in Maine that relocated to Florida just to go back to Maine.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    I got married to a family of people that were moving back and forth from Maine to Florida all the time. They dragged me to Maine for 5 years and I moved back to Florida. I considered going back to Maine several times these past few years. I have several former co-workers in Maine that relocated to Florida just to go back to Maine.
    I think we will adapt to the heat ,bugs and folks saying "ya'll want fries with that " if not we will move again ,just not back to cold joisey .

Mongo463

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Remember Bluto's reaction when he saw Kent Dorfman's photo in "Animal House"? That was my reaction to this video-

Mongo463

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    From Reuters-

Greenpeace oil protesters cover Rishi Sunak's home in black fabric​

How did these lunatics get to the protest site, and how did they haul their black fabric to ye residence of the PM?

Top Bottom