• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootnstarz

Master
    Being somewhat knowledgeable on radio control I know that radios do sometimes malfunction. Would you like to be in range of an armed flying machine that could possibly, although rarely, malfunction and discharge the weapon either due to a radio glitch or an impact with the Earth, a tree or anything else?

Rick

TURTLE

Marksman
    Being somewhat knowledgeable on radio control I know that radios do sometimes malfunction. Would you like to be in range of an armed flying machine that could possibly, although rarely, malfunction and discharge the weapon either due to a radio glitch or an impact with the Earth, a tree or anything else?

Rick

Rick, do you know anyone in the market for a couple T-Rex 450 clones? Both EXI and both in perfect condition and ready to plug and play.I would sell both for $250 and throw in a battery or two.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rick, do you know anyone in the market for a couple T-Rex 450 clones? Both EXI and both in perfect condition and ready to plug and play.I would sell both for $250 and throw in a battery or two.

Most of the Rotarians show up at the field on Sundays, sometimes Saturdays. We have a message board there you can post a for sale ad. I suggest listing everything and taking pics for the ad. That will be about the best I can think of, or feebay or R/C Groups forum.

I'm not real familiar with electric helos and most of the club members fly fuel powered .50 to .90 size but you still might find someone interested. I should be there Sunday weather permitting.

Rick

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I don't know about the laws but a guy on rimfirecentral.com has a thread going about an electronic trigger. Today a buddy of mine in SE FL posted a video on his Facebook page of his 4 rotor copter firing a hobby rocket remotely. If there are no laws now there will be soon I imagine.

Top Bottom