• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevin'sgotagun

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There will be a Gun and Knife show in Chipley FL the first weekend of April.
    That is April 4 and 5 2015.
    Yes we know it is Easter weekend but seriously we tried to book for the First weekend of march but Tallahassee and Dothan both fell in that weekend and this was the first weekend that was open.
    The event is at the Washington County Agricultural Center on Highway 90 (1424 Jackson Avenue).
    Hours are
    9A-5P Saturday
    10A-4P Sunday
    https://www.facebook.com/KandMProductions?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

midway

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am thinking about it if I can get my chores done... will be in bonifay that weekend. Its a busy time of year.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    What size is this show, about like the fairgrounds here or more like the Milton show ?

Kevin'sgotagun

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It will be more like the Milton show.
    I am wanting to build a show similar to the Milton show but have it in the Bonifay, Chipley, Marianna, Defuniak areas on a rotating basis. As scheduling permits with as little conflict as possible to existing shows. I noticed that not many people in these areas are willing to make a day trip out of a gun show. I am hoping that providing the venues will get the locals of the areas to go to the shows.

Kevin'sgotagun

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would like to take the time and thank all of those who came out to the Chipley Gun Show. yes it was small, but it was my first time attempting to put on an event. When I scheduled it originally I had not checked the calender and did not realize it was Easter weekend. I had just over 400 people come through the door. Out of those 400 I had exactly one person come to me and talk about their concerns over the number of vendors. I explained that close to 15 vendors bailed on my starting Thursday morning. Two of those were LOCAL places that did not even notify me until I called them at 6AM Saturday. Either way my vendors that did show up were all happy with the turnout and their sales. They have all pledged to return for my next event. Again a BIG THANK YOU for all of those who came and I hope that you enjoy your purchases. Also Congratulations to Justin Gibson for being the winner of the Ruger 10/22 50th anniversary carbine.
    I would also like to Thank Billy (Milton Gun Show promoter extraordinaire). For helping a guy who had not one clue in how to put on an event like this.
    Thanks Kevin.

Top Bottom