• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunslinger82

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anyone seen or handled one of these in person? On-line reviews are good so far. Have not been able to locate one locally in the panhandle or south Alabama. None at gunshows either and I have hit most of them between Pensacola and Ft. Lauderdale on a regular basis.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I own a AR7 and love it. Mine or the Henry US version seem more applicable. Fit in butt and float, light weight and have 8 round mags.

Gunslinger82

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Chiappa little badger

I own a AR7 and love it. Mine or the Henry US version seem more applicable. Fit in butt and float, light weight and have 8 round mags.

I'm a .22 takedown rifle nut!! I have an early Charter Arms Ar-7, marlin Papoose, m6 scout, and a slew of others. The little badger appears to be perfect to fit into a back pack for long overnight hiking trips. All my others are too bulky to be practical. This looks like a good companion for my 22/45 light when in the woods.

gonzo

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They had one at Jimmy's for a while that o used to go in and toy with. I would have got it, but I just got a savage rascal the day before they got the badger. That badger was friggin sweet. With the top rail you could put a little red dot, the stock has a built in bandolier for ammo, and there is a picatinny rail right behind the trigger too. So if you were to put a small for end grip there, you eoiuld have turned it into a pistol grip. For the price I think it would definitely be worth getting one.

Gunslinger82

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They had one at Jimmy's for a while that o used to go in and toy with. I would have got it, but I just got a savage rascal the day before they got the badger. That badger was friggin sweet. With the top rail you could put a little red dot, the stock has a built in bandolier for ammo, and there is a picatinny rail right behind the trigger too. So if you were to put a small for end grip there, you eoiuld have turned it into a pistol grip. For the price I think it would definitely be worth getting one.
    They are supposedly coming out with a pistol grip for this rifle. Was it at Jimmy's in FWB?

gonzo

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep sure was. It's sold now, but when I asked they said they could get another. Cheaper than dirt has them too.

wld1985

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I Think the Pawn Shop on Michigan Down from my house sells them.. He's a Big Henry seller, Pensacola Pawn and Gun I think is what its called.

Gunslinger82

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well, went by PNS Specialty Pawn today and bought a little Badger. It was not until I opened the box in the shop that I realized I had purchased the .22 magnum version ( I have never seen them advertised in .22 mag) The guys in the shop were nice enough to refund my money and order me the .22lr version that I thought I was buying. The gun looks well made and is both smaller and heavier than I had anticipated. Can't wait to get the .22lr in my hot little hands. +1 for PNS Specialty Pawn customer service!!

Top Bottom