• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hatecheese

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi all,

Today I called up Cajun Gun Works and ordered a CZ SP-01 with their 'Pro' package. From all that I've read, they do amazing work on making the CZ trigger like butter. 10-12 week wait time will stink, but I've been eyeing up this gun for about 2 years so I suppose I can wait...

What I can say at this point is that everything I heard about them is correct, spoke with Mike and he answered all of my questions, definitely liked talking about guns and what would work best for me, and explained the whole process. At this point I'm very glad that I chose them and will update in the future as I hear more, they finish and ship the gun, and a range report.

First custom gun for me, so I am crossing my fingers. They've put me at ease though, and can't wait to get it and smell some burnt powder!

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Thats awesome! I actually just ordered a CZ 75 Shadow Custom from CZ Customs earlier this week, I've been looking at these for a long time and finally pulled the trigger on the buy! (pun intended!)

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thats awesome! I actually just ordered a CZ 75 Shadow Custom from CZ Customs earlier this week, I've been looking at these for a long time and finally pulled the trigger on the buy! (pun intended!)

congrats, so jealous. that is exactly what I want for idpa. just finished up my "longer range 3 gun rifle for the matches at core" so im gun cash poor. And probably will be for a while after that. cant wait to see it.

SpitFire

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I got a SP-01 "Shadow" complete slide in the mail yesterday and have all the parts to convert. Take out one part and spring, add a spacer and good to go! My trigger pull weights are already low!!! Back up ESP gun for the "real" Shadow. Congrats on the new hardware!

Top Bottom