DK Firearms

Century CETME Sporter, Milton, sale/trade.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

JoelEBS

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Century CETME, in 7.62x51. its essentially the "original" iteration of the HK G3, made for the Spanish military. On this one though the receiver was obviously made by Century. For the sake of disclosure, Century's reputation with these is far from perfect, but the nature of the problems means that either the gun works just fine, or its obvious that something is wrong. This one has worked just fine for a lot of shooting over the last few years since I got it. It has original wood furniture, comes with muzzle brake as well as a flash hider, claw type scope rail, sling, and eight magazines, including the CETME mag that came with it.

I'm asking $650 for it, but I'm definitely open to negotiation. I am selling it specifically to buy a FAL, so I am also willing to trade for a FAL, with some negotiation room of course since FALs are worth more than CETMEs.

DiTqHh3-1.jpg

Sold.

Attachments

• DiTqHh3-1.jpg
      DiTqHh3-1.jpg
      172.9 KB · Views: 330
    Last edited:

JoelEBS

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Price reduced. Been a little busy lately, sorry if I missed any messages. A few people have asked if there was anything else I'd be willing to trade, and some of the offers have been tempting but I'm pretty set on a FAL. There isn't really anything else of similar value I'm wanting right now, just cheaper stuff or stuff I'm not as eager to get.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom