• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coolpapabell15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    This may have been asked somewhere else on this thread but I'm too lazy to look through all 5 pages...

How often do they put on these CQB matches and are they always doing raffles for $1800 rifles??

I will be out of area for this one, but it looks like fun.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I guess I should have read all the specifics. I was thinking we paid when we got there. Anyway, I paid via paypal this morning and was already approved to squad. Squad 1 FTW!

mosher

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This may have been asked somewhere else on this thread but I'm too lazy to look through all 5 pages...

How often do they put on these CQB matches and are they always doing raffles for $1800 rifles??

I will be out of area for this one, but it looks like fun.

Doing prize matches in April, May, and June. If they go over well, I plan on continuing them every month or two.

April 30 we are having a multi discipline pistol match and giving away $1250 worth of reloading supplies. That one registers on March 29. It will be two USPSA stages, two Pro-Am stages and one steel challenge stage.

May of course is the rifle match.

June is not yet announced but will be a USPSA 3-man team event.

mosher

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Match is full. Anyone registering now goes to waitlist in case someone drops out or fails to pay.

Bones2586

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Match is full. Anyone registering now goes to waitlist in case someone drops out or fails to pay.

Enjoy everyone! Looking forward to seeing some video / pics, have to live vicariously through Squad 1 this time! pew pew!

Bones2586

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Facebook? What is this facebook you speak of!? HA! May have to break down and get an account set-up! UGH!

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok I'm usually technically skilled but I couldn't find the option for pay pal, how do I make let happen?

Russ, they don't have a link to pay. You have to login to PayPal and send money to the address listed on your confirmation email. I had the same problem but it is pretty simple once you get into your PayPal account.

mosher

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    According to a facebook post, it looks like the team needs to consists of a Production, Limited and Open shooter.

Not necessarily needed, but the scoring will be adding up each team members match points by division, so the best theoretical team would be one from each division that wins his or her division.

It's not based on combined scores, but by division, so three production guys can compete against 3 open guys with no handicap.

Still hashing out some details before making a match announcement. Trying to decide between doing assembled teams or actually doing a blind draw for teams. Assembled teams will end up with people stacking teams and having to exclude people etc and could get messy. Blind draw balances teams and gets people shooting with folks they might not otherwise shoot with. Break up the cliques somewhat.

mosher

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I still haven't received a confirmation after sending payment via PayPal

I set you to approved and paid, it should have sent an email letting you know. I just resent your personal management link to you. Let me know if it doesn't come through.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So the 3 gun thread got me thinking...

mosher, what kind of distances will we be seeing in this match? Typical USPSA distances or something longer?

Top Bottom