• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just wanna get some advice. My Daughter and wife are kinda freaking out with this guy popping up all over the area. What are we able to do, or should we do if we spot these two animals around town or by the house? The Cops are on a shoot on sight order so how does that relate to us?

Mic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like the Boxing Ref says "Protect yourselves at all times".
    However, it is not our job or right to go hunting after these two. That is why we have law enforcement. Be alert and cautious.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep. You might end up a dead almost hero. This isn't going to go down like the Shootout at OK corral. This guy doesn't confront people. He'll shoot you from a hide hole when you least expect it. I know people extremely well versed in hunting humans and they wouldn't do this crap.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Careful what you post on this thread , fellas. You never know ..

Jason

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Cops are on a shoot on sight order

ahhhhhhhhh no, not quite....

Like I tell my family, be smart...

Keep your crap locked, keep a gun close by, and while driving don't stop to help "stranded" motorists! Women are used as bait in many instances. Stay aware of your surroundings! With all the bogus complaints, it's a matter of time that an innocent individual who may look like the scroatbag becomes a victim of a nervous subject!!! So before any actions are taken, just remember the decision is yours and may last the rest of your life (may cost your your freedom/your $$$).

305RSlc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As what has been stated, call authorities and move out. While we all want this dirtbag to get his...we still have the notion of innocent until proven guilty. At this point, the guy is only a suspect, a very strong one, but has not been convicted of these crimes yet. Which would make me very skeptical of any "shoot on sight" order as this guy has not targeted or been involved in any violent acts against police. Something about the 4th and 6th amendments of the Constitution....

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Keep your crap locked, keep a gun close by, and while driving don't stop to help "stranded" motorists! Women are used as bait in many instances. Stay aware of your surroundings! With all the bogus complaints, it's a matter of time that an innocent individual who may look like the scroatbag becomes a victim of a nervous subject!!! So before any actions are taken, just remember the decision is yours and may last the rest of your life (may cost your your freedom/your $$$).

I could have taken it the wrong way but David Morgans exact words were " Our Officers will not take a shot from this guy" That sounds like a shoot first situation. Not a Cop so I don't know the lingo. I told my wife and Daughter to be very cautious and aware of their surroundings at all times. I was just wondering what to do , say if I see him and that Rice chick at a gas station? I wouldn't draw on him and try to keep him there till cops arrived but maybe kinda watch where they go from a distance and inform athorities?

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I did suspect the shoot on sight order was BS. I don't think it would even be legal. I don't imagine that this would end any other way but a Sheriff saying that would be considered judge, jury and exacutioner.

Top Bottom