• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think it's already happened in the media's opinion. Or so they would have you believe. I'm pretty sure he's been bad mouthed enough that many folks that could care less will vote for him out of pity. That's the problem with continuing to beat someone with no mercy. If I were a betting man I give good odds that all this media coverage will be what gets him elected.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wonder how many terrible things have been done for the "greater good". That veracity project needs to be prosecuted in some way.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There's a reason they don't all come up for election at the same time. If that were the case the people could clean house and start over. As it is the established politicians are there to train the newbies in the methods used to cheat the very people that elected them.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jeb, there seem to be some holes in the story... Son in law says one accuser is lying... the yearbook supposed to have been signed by Moore is proven fake...

Where is the story about the yearbook signature being fake? I haven't seen that.

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jeb, there seem to be some holes in the story... Son in law says one accuser is lying... the yearbook supposed to have been signed by Moore is proven fake...

Where is the story about the yearbook signature being fake? I haven't seen that.

Maybe you should ask your son in law.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It's funny how the Media has already Convicted Moore w/o due process, and ready to hang the man and say he's unfit to be a senator. But they sure haven't done squat to the "accused" elected senators they have now.
    Something just don't add up. Oh, wait a minute, Moore is a Christian and isn't on the take. That must be it.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's funny how the Media has already Convicted Moore w/o due process, and ready to hang the man and say he's unfit to be a senator. But they sure haven't done squat to the "accused" elected senators they have now.
    Something just don't add up. Oh, wait a minute, Moore is a Christian and isn't on the take. That must be it.

A large part of Moore being unfit has to do with his removal from the state supreme court......twice.

Certainly not everything goes back to his removal, but a large part of it does.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Everyone in his own party has said he's not fit for office. Its not just the media "ready to hang the man and say he's unfit to be a senator"

https://www.google.com/search?q=GOP...yOLXAhWEw4MKHd5wClcQvwUIIygA&biw=1920&bih=987

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-condemned-by-growing-number-republicans.html

Easy to just ignore all this I guess. How does one ignore all this? Ill never understand. The internet is pretty easy to use. Most days I wonder why we even bothered inventing it.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Doesn't matter. The Point was, He has been Convicted without due process. And you have Senators on the Hill with evidence of their guilt, and Nothing has been done.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Doesn't matter. The Point was, He has been Convicted without due process. And you have Senators on the Hill with evidence of their guilt, and Nothing has been done.

1. Your position is that it doesn't matter that everyone in his own political party has deemed him unfit for office?

2. Where is this conviction you speak of? If its not in a court of law, then court of law legal standards, including due process, don't apply do they?

3. Please reference my earlier post about "whataboutism"

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

He hasn't been charged with a crime. The Statute of Limitations ran out long ago, so that will likely never happen. And yes there are senators facing some very serious accusations, and I hope they get what they deserve.

Roy Moore is not fit to serve as a Senator or anything else.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sen. Mitch McConnell
    While speaking to reporters on Monday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said he believes the women quoted in the Washington Post's story. He urged Moore to step aside in light of the allegations.

Previously, McConnell said Moore should step aside if "these allegations are true."

Sen. Cory Gardner
    Cory Gardner, the National Republican Senatorial Committee chairman, said Monday that he believes the women who have alleged Moore's misconduct. In a statement, he encouraged the Senate to "vote to expel" Moore should he win the election next month.

"He does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate," Gardner, R-Colo., said.

Sen. Mike Lee
    A former backer of Moore, Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, pulled his endorsement from Moore after the allegations came to light.

"Having read the detailed description of the incidents, as well as the response from Judge Moore and his campaign, I can no longer endorse his candidacy for the US Senate," Lee said in a tweet.

Having read the detailed description of the incidents, as well as the response from Judge Moore and his campaign, I can no longer endorse his candidacy for the US Senate.

— Mike Lee (@SenMikeLee) November 10, 2017
    He had also requested that Moore's campaign no longer use his image.

Sen. Lisa Murkowski
    “I’m horrified and if it’s true, he should step down immediately,” Murkowski told reporters.

She reportedly also urged Sen. Luther Strange, who was appointed to fill Jeff Sessions’ seat when he was tapped to become attorney general, to launch a write-in campaign. The deadline to take Moore off the ballot has passed.

Sen. Mike Rounds
    “If they are true, then he should seriously think about stepping aside," Sen. Mike Rounds, R-S.D., said.

Sen. John Cornyn
    “I find it deeply distrusting and troubling. It’s up to the governor and the folks of Alabama to make that decision as far as what the next steps are," Majority Whip John Cornyn, R-Texas, said. He later withdrew his endorsement of Moore.

Sen. Tim Scott

“If they’re accurate, he absolutely should [step aside]," Tim Scott, of South Carolina, said.

Sen. Susan Collins
    In a tweet, Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, called for Moore to "withdraw from the Senate race in Alabama."

Collins wrote that she listened to Moore deny the allegations in a recent radio interview, but "did not find his denials to be convincing."

I have now read Mr. Moore’s statement and listened to his radio interview in which he denies the charges. I did not find his denials to be convincing and believe that he should withdraw from the Senate race in Alabama.

— Sen. Susan Collins (@SenatorCollins) November 13, 2017
    Collins' most recent statement comes after she previously tweeted: "If there is any truth at all to these horrific allegations, Roy Moore should immediately step aside as Senate candidate."
    Sen. Steve Daines
    "I am pulling my endorsement and support for Roy Moore for U.S. Senate," said Sen. Steve Daines, R-Mont.

Sen. John McCain

"The allegations against Roy Moore are deeply disturbing and disqualifying. He should immediately step aside and allow the people of Alabama to elect a candidate they can be proud of," Arizona Sen. John McCain said.

The allegations against Roy Moore are deeply disturbing and disqualifying. He should immediately step aside and allow the people of Alabama to elect a candidate they can be proud of.

— John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) November 9, 2017
    Sen. Richard Shelby
    “It’s a devastating nasty story,” Alabama Sen. Richard Shelby told reporters. “If it’s true, I don’t believe there’d be a place for him in the U.S. Senate.”

AL Sen Richard Shelby (R) response when asked if Roy Moore was fit to serve if allegations in WaPo story were true: “Well, I don’t know. It’s a devastating nasty story. If the revelations, if that’s true, I don’t believe there’d be anyplace for him in the U.S. Senate.”

— Jason Donner (@jason_donner) November 9, 2017
    He said that he did not vote for Moore when he sent in his absentee ballot but voted instead for a "distinguished Republican write-in."

Sen. Jeff Flake
    Like other Republicans, Flake called on Moore to “step aside” from the election.

"Just to be clear. If the choice is between Roy Moore and a Democrat, I would run to the polling place to vote for the Democrat," Flake tweeted.

He’s also said that “Republicans to support Roy Moore over Doug Jones is political tribalism at its worst.”

After what we know, for Republicans to support Roy Moore over Doug Jones is political tribalism at its worst. We shouldn’t succumb to it

— Jeff Flake (@JeffFlake) November 26, 2017
    Sen. Luther Strange
    Alabama Sen. Luther Strange, who lost the special election primary to Roy Moore, called the allegations “disturbing.”

He has not yet said if he’ll reenter the race, but told the Associated Press that he is doing “research.” It is too late to take Moore off the ballot, but Strange has been encouraged to launch a write-in campaign.

Sen. Rob Portman
    “I think if what we read is true, and people are on the record so I assume it is, then he should step aside,” Ohio Sen. Rob Portman said.

Sen. Ben Sasse
    Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., called the Washington Post’s story "heartbreaking."

The senator also agreed on Twitter with National Review editor Jonah Goldberg who said, “As the father of a 14 year old girl, this ‘What’s the big deal?’ crap enrages me.”

Sen. Ted Cruz
    "These are serious and troubling allegations," Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, who previously endorsed Moore, said in a statement. "If they are true, Judge Moore should immediately withdraw. However, we need to know the truth, and Judge Moore has the right to respond to these accusations."

Sen. Bill Cassidy
    Sen. Bill Cassidy, R-La., officially withdrew his support from the candidate on Saturday.

"Based on the allegations against Roy Moore, his response and what is known, I withdraw support," he said.

Based on the allegations against Roy Moore, his response and what is known, I withdraw support.

— Bill Cassidy (@BillCassidy) November 12, 2017
    Sen. Orrin Hatch
    "I stand with the Majority Leader on this. These are serious and disturbing accusations, and while the decision is now in the hands of the people of Alabama, I believe Luther Strange is an excellent alternative," Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, tweeted.

I stand with the Majority Leader on this. These are serious and disturbing accusations, and while the decision is now in the hands of the people of Alabama, I believe Luther Strange is an excellent alternative. https://t.co/L7IallXhBc

— Orrin Hatch (@OrrinHatch) November 13, 2017
    Sen. Pat Toomey
    “We'll probably never know for sure exactly what happened," Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., said on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday.

"But … I think the accusations have more credibility than the denial. I think it would be best if Roy would just step aside.”

Sen. Lindsey Graham
    South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham took to Twitter to say Moore should step aside in the Alabama Senate race.

"In light of the most recent allegations and the cumulative effect of others, I believe [Moore] would be doing himself, the state, the GOP, and the country a service by stepping aside," Graham said. "If he continues this will not end well for Mr. Moore."

In light of the most recent allegations and the cumulative effect of others, I believe #RoyMoore would be doing himself, the state, the GOP, and the country a service by stepping aside.

If he continues this will not end well for Mr. Moore.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) November 13, 2017
    He has also bemoaned Trump’s attempt “to throw a lifeline to” Moore.

Rep. Paul Ryan

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., said if the allegations are true, they would disqualify Moore from the special election in December.

“These allegations are disqualifying if true. Anyone who would do this to a child has no place in public office, let alone the United States Senate,” Ryan said in a statement.

Rep. Peter King
    "I would say unless he can prove his innocence, the burden is now on him within the next day or so, I believe he has to step down. He owes it to himself, he owes it to the state and and he owes it to the U.S. Senate," New York Rep. Peter King said.

Rep. Lee Zeldin
    In a tweet, Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., called for that "creepy Roy Moore dude" to step aside from the campaign.

"It's about that time for that creepy Roy Moore dude to exit stage left. He should step aside & let someone take his spot on the ballot who doesn't prey upon young teenage girls as a grown man," he said.

It's about that time for that creepy Roy Moore dude to exit stage left. He should step aside & let someone take his spot on the ballot who doesn't prey upon young teenage girls as a grown man.

— Lee Zeldin (@leezeldin) November 15, 2017
    Gov. John Kasich
    Ohio Gov. John Kasich said on Twitter that he’s “long opposed” Moore and called on him to step aside from the race as well.

“I’ve long opposed Roy Moore [and] his divisive viewpoints. The actions described make him unfit for office. The GOP must not support him. He should step aside,” Kasich said.

I've long opposed Roy Moore & his divisive viewpoints. The actions described make him unfit for office. The GOP must not support him. He should step aside.

— John Kasich (@JohnKasich) November 10, 2017
    Former Gov. Mitt Romney
    Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, slammed Moore on Twitter.

“Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman,” the former governor said. “Her account is too serous to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside.”

Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. Her account is too serious to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside.

— Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) November 10, 2017
    Former Gov. Jeb Bush
    Former Republican presidential candidate and Florida Gov. Jeb Bush said Moore should step down in light of the allegations.

"This is not a question of innocence or guilt like in a criminal proceeding; this is a question of what’s right and what’s wrong. Acknowledging that you’re dating teenagers when you’re 32 years old as assistant state attorney is wrong. It’s just plain wrong," he told CNBC, adding that he agreed with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who said earlier Monday that Moore should "step aside."

"We need to stand for basic principles, and decency has to be one of those," Bush added. "In the really poisonous political environment we have right now, one of the rules I think has to apply is that when you attack somebody on the other party, and the other team for doing something wrong, when it happens on your team, you have an obligation I think to speak out as well."

Ivanka Trump

The president's daughter had some harsh words for Moore.
    "There's a special place in hell for people who prey on children. I've yet to see a valid explanation, and I have no reason to doubt the victims' accounts," Ivanka Trump told the Associated Press.

Doesn't matter.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    He hasn't been charged with a crime. The Statute of Limitations ran out long ago, so that will likely never happen. And yes there are senators facing some very serious accusations, and I hope they get what they deserve.

Roy Moore is not fit to serve as a Senator or anything else.

WOW, you must be a rocket scientist, ain't much gets by you, does it? DID I say he was "Charged" with a Crime? No, I do not believe I did. The Media Has convicted him, and everyone one else wants to jump on that boat.
    Where's the Evidence? There is None other than a woman's word. So I guess you believe everyone tells the truth and the only liars are the accused? It's a shame that people want to criticize and accuse just because someone claimed something happened. Have you ever been lied on, or told your parents or someone that you did not do something, but that person did not believe you? If you say No, you are lying, or you've lead a recluse life.
    Why hasn't other Senators Distanced themselves from Franken, Barton and Conyers? Go Figure. I say Moore is Innocent, and Definitely Innocent until Proven Guilty.
    If I ever need a Jury, I pray ya'll aren't on it, or I'd be found guilty as soon as the charge was read and before the trial began.

Zeroed in

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sen. Mitch McConnell
    While speaking to reporters on Monday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said he believes the women quoted in the Washington Post's story. He urged Moore to step aside in light of the allegations.

Previously, McConnell said Moore should step aside if "these allegations are true."

Sen. Cory Gardner
    Cory Gardner, the National Republican Senatorial Committee chairman, said Monday that he believes the women who have alleged Moore's misconduct. In a statement, he encouraged the Senate to "vote to expel" Moore should he win the election next month.

"He does not meet the ethical and moral requirements of the United States Senate," Gardner, R-Colo., said.

Sen. Mike Lee
    A former backer of Moore, Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, pulled his endorsement from Moore after the allegations came to light.

"Having read the detailed description of the incidents, as well as the response from Judge Moore and his campaign, I can no longer endorse his candidacy for the US Senate," Lee said in a tweet.

Having read the detailed description of the incidents, as well as the response from Judge Moore and his campaign, I can no longer endorse his candidacy for the US Senate.

— Mike Lee (@SenMikeLee) November 10, 2017
    He had also requested that Moore's campaign no longer use his image.

Sen. Lisa Murkowski
    “I’m horrified and if it’s true, he should step down immediately,” Murkowski told reporters.

She reportedly also urged Sen. Luther Strange, who was appointed to fill Jeff Sessions’ seat when he was tapped to become attorney general, to launch a write-in campaign. The deadline to take Moore off the ballot has passed.

Sen. Mike Rounds
    “If they are true, then he should seriously think about stepping aside," Sen. Mike Rounds, R-S.D., said.

Sen. John Cornyn
    “I find it deeply distrusting and troubling. It’s up to the governor and the folks of Alabama to make that decision as far as what the next steps are," Majority Whip John Cornyn, R-Texas, said. He later withdrew his endorsement of Moore.

Sen. Tim Scott

“If they’re accurate, he absolutely should [step aside]," Tim Scott, of South Carolina, said.

Sen. Susan Collins
    In a tweet, Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, called for Moore to "withdraw from the Senate race in Alabama."

Collins wrote that she listened to Moore deny the allegations in a recent radio interview, but "did not find his denials to be convincing."

I have now read Mr. Moore’s statement and listened to his radio interview in which he denies the charges. I did not find his denials to be convincing and believe that he should withdraw from the Senate race in Alabama.

— Sen. Susan Collins (@SenatorCollins) November 13, 2017
    Collins' most recent statement comes after she previously tweeted: "If there is any truth at all to these horrific allegations, Roy Moore should immediately step aside as Senate candidate."
    Sen. Steve Daines
    "I am pulling my endorsement and support for Roy Moore for U.S. Senate," said Sen. Steve Daines, R-Mont.

Sen. John McCain

"The allegations against Roy Moore are deeply disturbing and disqualifying. He should immediately step aside and allow the people of Alabama to elect a candidate they can be proud of," Arizona Sen. John McCain said.

The allegations against Roy Moore are deeply disturbing and disqualifying. He should immediately step aside and allow the people of Alabama to elect a candidate they can be proud of.

— John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) November 9, 2017
    Sen. Richard Shelby
    “It’s a devastating nasty story,” Alabama Sen. Richard Shelby told reporters. “If it’s true, I don’t believe there’d be a place for him in the U.S. Senate.”

AL Sen Richard Shelby (R) response when asked if Roy Moore was fit to serve if allegations in WaPo story were true: “Well, I don’t know. It’s a devastating nasty story. If the revelations, if that’s true, I don’t believe there’d be anyplace for him in the U.S. Senate.”

— Jason Donner (@jason_donner) November 9, 2017
    He said that he did not vote for Moore when he sent in his absentee ballot but voted instead for a "distinguished Republican write-in."

Sen. Jeff Flake
    Like other Republicans, Flake called on Moore to “step aside” from the election.

"Just to be clear. If the choice is between Roy Moore and a Democrat, I would run to the polling place to vote for the Democrat," Flake tweeted.

He’s also said that “Republicans to support Roy Moore over Doug Jones is political tribalism at its worst.”

After what we know, for Republicans to support Roy Moore over Doug Jones is political tribalism at its worst. We shouldn’t succumb to it

— Jeff Flake (@JeffFlake) November 26, 2017
    Sen. Luther Strange
    Alabama Sen. Luther Strange, who lost the special election primary to Roy Moore, called the allegations “disturbing.”

He has not yet said if he’ll reenter the race, but told the Associated Press that he is doing “research.” It is too late to take Moore off the ballot, but Strange has been encouraged to launch a write-in campaign.

Sen. Rob Portman
    “I think if what we read is true, and people are on the record so I assume it is, then he should step aside,” Ohio Sen. Rob Portman said.

Sen. Ben Sasse
    Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., called the Washington Post’s story "heartbreaking."

The senator also agreed on Twitter with National Review editor Jonah Goldberg who said, “As the father of a 14 year old girl, this ‘What’s the big deal?’ crap enrages me.”

Sen. Ted Cruz
    "These are serious and troubling allegations," Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, who previously endorsed Moore, said in a statement. "If they are true, Judge Moore should immediately withdraw. However, we need to know the truth, and Judge Moore has the right to respond to these accusations."

Sen. Bill Cassidy
    Sen. Bill Cassidy, R-La., officially withdrew his support from the candidate on Saturday.

"Based on the allegations against Roy Moore, his response and what is known, I withdraw support," he said.

Based on the allegations against Roy Moore, his response and what is known, I withdraw support.

— Bill Cassidy (@BillCassidy) November 12, 2017
    Sen. Orrin Hatch
    "I stand with the Majority Leader on this. These are serious and disturbing accusations, and while the decision is now in the hands of the people of Alabama, I believe Luther Strange is an excellent alternative," Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, tweeted.

I stand with the Majority Leader on this. These are serious and disturbing accusations, and while the decision is now in the hands of the people of Alabama, I believe Luther Strange is an excellent alternative. https://t.co/L7IallXhBc

— Orrin Hatch (@OrrinHatch) November 13, 2017
    Sen. Pat Toomey
    “We'll probably never know for sure exactly what happened," Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., said on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday.

"But … I think the accusations have more credibility than the denial. I think it would be best if Roy would just step aside.”

Sen. Lindsey Graham
    South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham took to Twitter to say Moore should step aside in the Alabama Senate race.

"In light of the most recent allegations and the cumulative effect of others, I believe [Moore] would be doing himself, the state, the GOP, and the country a service by stepping aside," Graham said. "If he continues this will not end well for Mr. Moore."

In light of the most recent allegations and the cumulative effect of others, I believe #RoyMoore would be doing himself, the state, the GOP, and the country a service by stepping aside.

If he continues this will not end well for Mr. Moore.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) November 13, 2017
    He has also bemoaned Trump’s attempt “to throw a lifeline to” Moore.

Rep. Paul Ryan

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., said if the allegations are true, they would disqualify Moore from the special election in December.

“These allegations are disqualifying if true. Anyone who would do this to a child has no place in public office, let alone the United States Senate,” Ryan said in a statement.

Rep. Peter King
    "I would say unless he can prove his innocence, the burden is now on him within the next day or so, I believe he has to step down. He owes it to himself, he owes it to the state and and he owes it to the U.S. Senate," New York Rep. Peter King said.

Rep. Lee Zeldin
    In a tweet, Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., called for that "creepy Roy Moore dude" to step aside from the campaign.

"It's about that time for that creepy Roy Moore dude to exit stage left. He should step aside & let someone take his spot on the ballot who doesn't prey upon young teenage girls as a grown man," he said.

It's about that time for that creepy Roy Moore dude to exit stage left. He should step aside & let someone take his spot on the ballot who doesn't prey upon young teenage girls as a grown man.

— Lee Zeldin (@leezeldin) November 15, 2017
    Gov. John Kasich
    Ohio Gov. John Kasich said on Twitter that he’s “long opposed” Moore and called on him to step aside from the race as well.

“I’ve long opposed Roy Moore [and] his divisive viewpoints. The actions described make him unfit for office. The GOP must not support him. He should step aside,” Kasich said.

I've long opposed Roy Moore & his divisive viewpoints. The actions described make him unfit for office. The GOP must not support him. He should step aside.

— John Kasich (@JohnKasich) November 10, 2017
    Former Gov. Mitt Romney
    Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, slammed Moore on Twitter.

“Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman,” the former governor said. “Her account is too serous to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside.”

Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. Her account is too serious to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside.

— Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) November 10, 2017
    Former Gov. Jeb Bush
    Former Republican presidential candidate and Florida Gov. Jeb Bush said Moore should step down in light of the allegations.

"This is not a question of innocence or guilt like in a criminal proceeding; this is a question of what’s right and what’s wrong. Acknowledging that you’re dating teenagers when you’re 32 years old as assistant state attorney is wrong. It’s just plain wrong," he told CNBC, adding that he agreed with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who said earlier Monday that Moore should "step aside."

"We need to stand for basic principles, and decency has to be one of those," Bush added. "In the really poisonous political environment we have right now, one of the rules I think has to apply is that when you attack somebody on the other party, and the other team for doing something wrong, when it happens on your team, you have an obligation I think to speak out as well."

Ivanka Trump

The president's daughter had some harsh words for Moore.
    "There's a special place in hell for people who prey on children. I've yet to see a valid explanation, and I have no reason to doubt the victims' accounts," Ivanka Trump told the Associated Press.

What was their Key Word, Believe? That's Not Proof nor Evidence to Prove. As far as the backers pulling out, that's because they don't want backlash and lose money, Duh.

And did Ivanka Reference Moore saying that, or did she just voice her opinion? I too think ALL Child Molesters should burn in Hell after recieving the death penalty or life in prison.

Whatever, like they say, Stupid is Stupid Does.

Top Bottom