• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jimmyking

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    LNIB CX4 Storm 9mm available for sale. 2 15rd and 1 17rd mag. Takes Beretta 92 and several other model mags so its plug and play with other mags you may already have for Berettas. It's got about 2 boxes through it. Selling bc I want some $$$ and this is the only 9mm I have so its the oddball out.*

$650

Trade offers are welcome but will have to be in my favor as I'm really looking for cash. No haggle buyer will get the 2 or 3 boxes of 9mm I have with it. Like I said, its the only 9 I have.

This rifle is available at Jay's for $800 plus tax, tag and title so save over $150 by purchasing this one!*
    6426a5378c1edd8363f0a5d9915a5f1e.jpg
    c23c8ccdd1fe9abf68ebac33d783e09e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Great gun here folks. Have had a CX4 chambered in 45ACP for about 8 years now and absolutely love it.
    Think about this - - -> some of that hot 9mm +P fired out of 16 inches of bbl. My gun will handle loads up to and including 45Super pressures.
    Great bedroom gun or truck gun. These are extremely short and light. Controls can be switched to either side as can ejection. Great design.
    Best of luck with the sale of this great gun sir. ---- SAWMAN

Last edited:

jimmyking

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Great gun here folks. Have had a CX4 chambered in 45ACP for about 8 years now and absolutely love it.
    Think about this - - -> some of that hot 9mm +P fired out of 16 inches of bbl. My gun will handle loads up to and including 45Super pressures.
    Great bedroom gun or truck gun. These are extremely short and light. Controls can be switched to either side as can ejection. Great design.
    Best of luck with the sale of this great gun sir. ---- SAWMAN
    As always, impeccable insight. Thanks, SAWMAN!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Hey Jimmy, tell 'em about the "hidden" pic rail. Some owners don't even know that this is there. --- SAWMAN

jimmyking

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey Jimmy, tell 'em about the "hidden" pic rail. Some owners don't even know that this is there. --- SAWMAN
    I believe this is the "hidden" rail, as referenced by SAWMAN. Its released by engaging the front sling swivel. If its not, then it remains hidden from me. xD
    7aadb4bf1805e1708ebe8d2b96f014ba.jpg

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    That there be it. The swivel stud has to be pushed in quite a bit . . . and then mine was fairly hard to pull out until sprayed with silicone.
    When hunting with the gun,I carry a small China made light (1000L) in a 1" UTG throw lever type ring. If I need some "see to shoot" type of light I pull out the rail,put on the ring/light,and throw the lever to tighten. Very fast and easy.
    These are great little guns for carring thru the Escambia River WMA. --- SAWMAN

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom