• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I’ve had a clearance for 40 years and it’s why I never take anything at face value. I haven’t made a judgement yet but I will keep an open mind. Don’t mind the conspiracy theorist label at all. The mark of an advanced mind is the ability to entertain an idea without accepting it.

M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I just can’t take info wars or Alex Jones seriously. Having had clearances in the past I think it is 100% correct that there are certain facts that can only come from certain places, and to reveal you know something can sometimes point to the source. I think it was a great show of cooperation we warned them at all considering we are, in fact, adversaries when it comes right down to it.
    Got no love for Alex but he didn’t make up the bohemian grove ceremony and he called 9/11, along with Bill Cooper, before it happened.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got no love for Alex but he didn’t make up the bohemian grove ceremony and he called 9/11, along with Bill Cooper, before it happened.
    I see AJ as an unholy child between PT Barnum and Nostradamus. I’m not saying he’s never right, but when you comment on or have predictions for everything as a day job, the law of averages says you’re going to be right occasionally just as a function of the numbers.

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why conspiracy folks conspiracy. Our masters are constantly lying to us. About everything.

Not sure that's the case here, but lying to the public is justified, and perceived as constitutional, as long as it is done for the right reason(s); the greater good. Just ask government.

In the end, a truss bridge is a disaster looking for a good reason to happen. One/two components fail, it all fails. Reference multiple videos.

Being somewhat familiar with that area, government knew that antique of a bridge was not modern/safe by any means, did not want to spend/lose money on replacing it. Probably justified that as a historical structure, for the tourists, and now has to replace it...

Good thing there are taxpayer-funded grants/means to replace this critical infrastructure. From me to all taxpayers, thank you for your continued generosity.

5lima30ret

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    There was an incident back in (2012?) in the Mobile River where a large container ship under the command of a harbor pilot where the ship lost both engines. The Captain immediately ordered both anchors and chain be dropped! The harbor pilots immediately vetoed that order...they were over top of the Wallace Tunnel!:eek:

At a monthly Emergency Management meeting a Fire Chief brought up the fact that an EV fire in one of the tunnels would be a hazmat disaster of epic proportions! These type epic disasters sometimes just happen due to incompetency not a terrorist act. Just my .02 worth!

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    There was an incident back in (2012?) in the Mobile River where a large container ship under the command of a harbor pilot where the ship lost both engines. The Captain immediately ordered both anchors and chain be dropped! The harbor pilots immediately vetoed that order...they were over top of the Wallace Tunnel!:eek:

At a monthly Emergency Management meeting a Fire Chief brought up the fact that an EV fire in one of the tunnels would be a hazmat disaster of epic proportions! These type epic disasters sometimes just happen due to incompetency not a terrorist act. Just my .02 worth!
    Hadn't thought of the EV in the tunnels. Would block off I10. Then tunnel would fail, heat, fire. Ooh. That's scary. Some hacker could auto drive a few in there easy.

sloporsche

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place

On every large ship i have seen it takes a few personal to drop the anchor and it does take some time add to the mix there are areas where you cannot anchor because of the risk of snagging a large buried utility line/pipe/conduit ect .

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    On every large ship i have seen it takes a few personal to drop the anchor and it does take some time add to the mix there are areas where you cannot anchor because of the risk of snagging a large buried utility line/pipe/conduit ect .
    Yep. Underwater hazards. But only one man on brake to drop. Did it just this am. When entering river system, we clear and ready the anchors every time. Same when making a dock. 2-3 turns of the brake and away it goes

Darren0278

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    2500 union jobs at risk in baltimore port, that is why biden is moving so fast on pledging our tax dollars to fix the bridge....
    If it were an oil tanker you can bet your A$$ Bumbling Biden would not say the federal govt will pay for the entire bridge! He is a pos puppet. My first thought was these massive ocean going vessels carry insurance policies through Lords of London. The American taxpayer SHOULD NOT PAY for their mistake. ((Just Bumbling Biden buying votes just like he does with all the Ivey league college kids with massive student loans))

woodsy85

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    2500 union jobs at risk in baltimore port, that is why biden is moving so fast on pledging our tax dollars to fix the bridge....

I would imagine clearing the channel to allow access to the port won’t really take all that long, at least not compared to rebuilding the bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom