Patriot Mobile

Astra 200 "Firecat" , 25acp, beautifully engraved, plated! $400 (FWB)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item Astra 200, 25acp, fully engraved from the factory, factory plated, with one magazine, no box or other accessories

Location Ft Walton Beach

Contact Info PM

Price Reduced to $350 obo

Item Description Beautiful rare pocket gun, condition is easily 85% of original shiny finish remaining. Rare factory engraving. Slight wear to slide serrations, barrel, trigger, as pictured. Edited to add that the rear grip finish is heavily worn (plating is mostly gone). My research indicates this was made in 1953, and is certainly an Astra with matching Astra magazine. Not a Spanish copy. Comes with wooden grips as pictured, and "Astra" marked white plastic grips. There is a small chunk missing from one of the plastic grips. Wooden grips are 99%.

TO PURCHASE: You MUST be over 21, have a Florida ID of some sort, be a Florida resident, not be prohibited from owning a firearm, and be ok with a simple bill of sale which will include your DL# or CCW#. Trades considered! I generally do not like hunting rifles, black powder, bows, etc. The worst I will say is "no thanks".

Attachments

• 20141003_184258.jpg
      20141003_184258.jpg
      204.3 KB · Views: 298
    • 20141003_184234.jpg
      20141003_184234.jpg
      83.1 KB · Views: 296
    Last edited:

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Please don't negotiate a deal, agree to the deal, make plans to meet, and then back out 10 minutes later. It makes you look like a child. Not naming names.

Last edited:

Ambien_Doc

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She's beautiful for sure. I've looked around online, and the engravings I see are different. I'm not an expert on engravings, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was engraved and not stamped.

libbey0032

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Does the grip safety area (back grip) have silver plating. In picture it looks like there is no plating?

Top Bottom