DK Firearms

As I took up Day trading the bigger picture became more clear. Or, A Bad Moon Rising, if you will.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Greetings, GCGF Goons:

I'm as conspiracy as the next guy here, but after getting into day trading and paying attention to finance I think there's a lot of things that we miss focusing too much on some mainstream fabricated conspiracies that are just there to occupy the masses.

One thing I've noticed is that almost everything revolves around world economics and money. Everything. Every event, ever war, everything. And yes its planned years in advance.

This is not to dismiss that there's a cult and other things, or whether the devil exists and runs the world. The real conspiracy is the mass corruption since the beginning of time to slowly accumulate world's wealth from the people through manipulation of economics and world events.

That and the fact that AI is definitely set to tie the world to Blockchain which was always the golden egg, not BTC. 92% of the stock markets gains this year have been from 7 tech companies worth a combined 10 trillion plus dollars. It's these companies that are set to take control. Even the governments are juat players in the game.

Every collapse, every market pb, 2008 crisis, 9/11, COVID. It was all serious of events to manipulate markets, shift wealth, reset economies, with the big one being COVID which was actually the catalyst to create inflation across the globe, that is now causing global recession. Sure our stock market is on fire but it's all inflationary on the backs of 2008 fed interest rates and climbing economic stress. A perfect catalyst to send the world into a mass recession.

With half the Eastern world in recession people think we're bullet proof and doing great, but it's really nonsense. The trickle down effect is almost guaranteed to land on our doorstep as it moves across to the West. The Great Reset IS real. But it's not global depopulation. It's a world economic reset. I imagine the next big step down the line is the collapse of fiat currency as we shift into the world of blockchain digital currency.

Every story needs a hero even if it's manufactured to save the world by those who put us there to begin with.

Interesting times ahead.

Bamaboy19

Marksman
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I've always believed that. I've said it before; ignorance was bliss, once dispelled never returns.
    The more you know, the more you know, as knowledge begets knowledge...
    What to do with it becomes the question, or what can you do?

Gonzolee10

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    I've always believed that. I've said it before; ignorance was bliss, once dispelled never returns.
    The more you know, the more you know, as knowledge begets knowledge...
    What to do with it becomes the question, or what can you do?
    What can you do is the right question!

Bodhi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don’t know that Blockchain crypto will replace fiat currency in our lifetime. I fear that cash will be outlawed first, and we will be forced into a cashless society, then maybe blockchain. The government has got to figure out how to regulate it first.

Got to get everyone in the database first since we are evolving into a surveillance state….how? Eliminate cash and force those who only use cash to come forward and register. Think about it.
    Our current tax system is really an honor-system when it comes to reporting. Got to fix that for more revenue that the government needs to sustain itself.

Think about it.

Combatcarl43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    k we're bullet proof and doing great, but it's really nonsense. The trickle down effect is almost guaranteed to land on our doorstep as it moves across to the West. The Great Reset IS real. But it's not global depopulation. It's a world economic reset. I imagine the next big step down the line is the collapse of fiat currency as we shift into the world of blockchain digital currency.

Every story needs a hero even if it's manufactured to save the world by those who put us there to begin with.
    I mean it is Global depopulation.. Check out the Heart Problem and Cancer numbers on the Covid Vaccine.. All those heart issues gonna depopulate alot of damn people in the next 5 years. Ironically it leaves the Stubborn Bastards who refused the Vax. Its a funny balance they are trying to make.. If a shooting war ever happened and the gun people actually organized( big if).. it would be over in a matter of weeks. Hell! if Truckers Flat refused to Service NYC, Chicongo and DC long enough for 9 missed meals they would destroy themselves. so they have to boil the frog.

tros6t

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The problem with mass confusion and complete lack of trust in the govt and basically all institutions is people begin to dream up stuff! Just go on Youtube and listen to all the theories!
    One thing is certain, they will go to a central bank digital currency! Once that is established, cash will be worthless! And then the govt will be able to Monitor and control all buying and selling! Seems folks been talking about this for a long time! Well, they’ve started the process. Expect to see in come on line fairly soon!!! I’d guess after the next election but it could be a little longer, however they are going to do it sooner rather than later! You can take that to the bank! Wait, will we need banks?

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The majority of cancer/heart issues can be directly linked to the diet your "doctor"/government recommends.

Top Bottom