• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I had one and because I was so impressed I bought another one. I have put these things though the ringer and they just won't quit! Dirty , clean, cheap ammo , expensive ammo, anything!

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm looking into the vp9sf version. I hear they are great! And on sale for 250 right now

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm looking into the vp9sf version. I hear they are great! And on sale for 250 right now

Where did you find them at that price? If they come with all the tp9sa thats a freaking deal there!

Looks like the SF is the newest version but I like the decocker. Love the Gun . Very reliable and fun to shoot because it's so accurate! Let me know where you found them at $250 please.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They were on sale at J&G sales a few days ago last I checked. I have something in front of the Canik or I woulda scooped it on the spot

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would go the tp9 route but can't wrap my head around the de cocker dead trigger thing. I know they say you can't accidentally, but I've seen Murphy do weirder things

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I would go the tp9 route but can't wrap my head around the de cocker dead trigger thing. I know they say you can't accidentally, but I've seen Murphy do weirder things

Deactivate it. The original tp9 is a da/sa, so I'm guessing you mean the tp9sa, I'm positive you can put a block under the button or remove something that makes it a non-issue. the sf and new elite don't have a button at all. The elite looks kinda cool but for the prices I see online you could get a used p99/ppq(and I like the paddles over the mag release buttons).

Murfpcola

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Are the Caniks clones of anything? I have freed up some fun money and was thinking of picking up another high capacity 9mm. I was thinking either a M&P 9 or Glock since I already have the mags. Did I hear somewhere that they are CZ clones?

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My next high capacity 9mm is going to be the CZ P09. Full size DA/SA with 19rd mag capacity. If you are Mil or LE you get them for a VERY good price.

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Closest brick and mortar shop le dealer is in Orlando. You gotta contact CZ directly and they will give you instructions on what documentation they need and you can buy directly from them to your local FFL

07stuntin6r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Closest brick and mortar shop le dealer is in Orlando. You gotta contact CZ directly and they will give you instructions on what documentation they need and you can buy directly from them to your local FFL

Ah okay what are they selling the P09s for if you're mil/le?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Are the Caniks clones of anything? I have freed up some fun money and was thinking of picking up another high capacity 9mm. I was thinking either a M&P 9 or Glock since I already have the mags. Did I hear somewhere that they are CZ clones?

Depends on which model. I know some are cz75 clones and the tp9 series are p99/ppq clones.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Depends on which model. I know some are cz75 clones and the tp9 series are p99/ppq clones.

Clone or not, the ones I have are very reliable and accurate. For the money it's hard to not consider buying one or more.

Top Bottom