APOD Firearms

Anybody Ever Order from Arms Unlimited (Law Enforcement Supply) ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I ordered some Glock mags from them on April 6. I get a tracking number on April 7th saying my order has shipped. It says "picked up in Las Vegas".
    So, every couple of days I check to see when they will be delivered. The tracking number is never updated. Usually it will tell you where the package was last scanned.
    So, I contacted them via e-mail today and was told that the 33 rounders are on back-order and they hope to receive by the end of the week. I then asked if the 15 rounders shipped or nothing was shipped.
    The reply :

Nothing was shipped. Your ticket was picked and sent to our shipping department but they did not realize that the manufacturer had not sent us our shipment of 1833 yet.

Hmmm, anybody ever use this company ? If I'm being scammed, I want to get VISA on it immediately.
    If they are reputable, I will mark it up to "things happen" and not worry about it for a few more weeks.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I cancelled the order and they sent me a notice of refund.
    I think they are a legitimate company and probably fine IF they have it in stock.
    The thing is, when I ordered the mags, they didn't say anything about not being in stock and I've been watching for them to arrive for two weeks.
    You don't immediately charge a customer's credit card, send out an e-mail (and a tracking #) that says it's been shipped and you don't even have the entire order in stock.
    I don't like that.

Fast Eddie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I use Gulf States Distributors in Montgomery Al. I have a friend that works there and they have always been great people to work with. I ordered a few H/C Glock Mags and had them within a couple of days. Their prices are often hard to beat. 800-223-7869

Top Bottom