• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labmonkey

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I need a gunsmith that can make both the upper and lower pins. I contacted Zoli IA and they gave me a number to a gunsmith that doesn't pick up the phone. I can't find any online either. Any help would be appreciated.

Labmonkey

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Do you have it apart and do you one of the old one to go by. assume the tip is broken, if you want to come to jay and come early, I'll see if I can make them while you here. would be good to see a pic. of the old one. this is my cell # 850-572-6611 just my 2 cents jj

Labmonkey

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Both the upper and lower are broken. My brother-in-law thought it would be fun to yank both triggers at the same time. Do you think you can make it work? If so what would that run me? I'd like to get a couple of sets and keep one as a master set. Thank you for your time!

oneshot

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I will need to see the broken one, and do you have it apart, If not it will need to come apart. And are you such the pin are broke, I can; t give price with out seeing for such that is the only thing, I have seen other thing wrong in o/u. It is a good chance the fireing pin springs will need to be replaced all so. This will be for any one to fix. I could give you a very high price to cover any thing are a low price with a exception that if any thing else it would be more. JUst to make a basic pin would be about 30.00 each. does not cover any thing else jj

Last edited:

Labmonkey

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I took it apart and yes both pins are broken. The pins have 3 steps in them. The first portion is the striking part that slides through what would be the bolt face. The second part retains the retraction spring. The last section has a side cut in it for the retention pin. I'll give you a call once I get back into town. Should be Friday but might not be until next Tuesday. Thanks again.

Top Bottom