• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Riverrat

Shooter
    So a black male shoots a white male and two white females........guess we need to start burning the town and looting the stores. White lives matter, hands up don't shoot. Sounds stupid don't it??

Sorry people just tired of the double standard. Ill go sit my white ass down now. :usa2:

Wimbledon

Expert
    I watched the shooters POV video filmed via GoPro. It was truly sick, and disturbing to see.
    It appears he had his gun drawn on them for about 8 seconds, or so. He was about 5 feet from her, and probably within point-blank range of the camera man.
    I'm baffled that no one saw him pointing the gun at them, given their position and angle.
    Truly sick person.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    So a black male shoots a white male and two white females........guess we need to start burning the town and looting the stores. White lives matter, hands up don't shoot. Sounds stupid don't it??

Sorry people just tired of the double standard. Ill go sit my white ass down now. :usa2:

I will meet you at gander mountain ....then maybe academy.....let's do some senseless looting..

Brandon_SPC

Master
    I saw the POV of the gunman and it made me sick.... Don't want to sound like a smart ass but always pay attention to your surroundings it baffles me how neither saw the as he held it out, brought it down, waited about 5-6 seconds then shot. God bless her and her family.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    I saw the POV of the gunman and it made me sick.... Don't want to sound like a smart ass but always pay attention to your surroundings it baffles me how neither saw the as he held it out, brought it down, waited about 5-6 seconds then shot. God bless her and her family.

that amazed me also....I ALWAYS check out my surroundings, in stores, banks, where ever I go,no way I would not have seen that asswipe....

Cootcommander

Expert
    He was waiting for the camera man to pan back to her. Sick bastard!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Glock31c

Master
    I will protest with yall. That's a time I wish I was there to smoke his ass. S.O.B THAT JUST MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH

ChrisC

Master
    I will protest with yall. That's a time I wish I was there to smoke his ass. S.O.B THAT JUST MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH

I am always grateful for our LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS. Thank you for serving.

Last edited:

Telum Pisces

Master

I will say this. Women and men are different with their SA most of the time. Also, she was in the middle of a live interview where she is trained to keep her eye on the person she is interviewing no matter what kind of crazy is going on around her. She might have seen a man come up around them. But to say that she should have seen the gun is a little much. People do all kinds of crazy things when they see a camera or interview going on trying to get on camera or something to that effect. So I am sure that reporters tend to try and ignore those type things and stay focused on the task at hand.

I can bet you this though. It will probably change the way most reporters operate!

Brandon_SPC

Master
    I will say this. Women and men are different with their SA most of the time. Also, she was in the middle of a live interview where she is trained to keep her eye on the person she is interviewing no matter what kind of crazy is going on around her. She might have seen a man come up around them. But to say that she should have seen the gun is a little much. People do all kinds of crazy things when they see a camera or interview going on trying to get on camera or something to that effect. So I am sure that reporters tend to try and ignore those type things and stay focused on the task at hand.

I can bet you this though. It will probably change the way most reporters operate!
    I understand that is her job but what comes along with every job or just life in general is being aware of what is going on around you or to have a general knowledge... Maybe it is a sixth sense that some people acquire but I can be in full blown conversation and still recognize what is going on around me. Also maybe the reporter might have not recognized it but how did the person not being interviewed not see it? But then again unless your brain has been trained to recognize something out of the norm then I guess it will never be recognized.

God Bless their families.

Kanaloa

Master
    I've done a couple of TV news reporter interviews before. It takes a lot of focus. I'll bet most pros tune out the stuff around them, as mentioned, to get the best take possible. Besides, if you ever watch people, you will notice that most people in America and west Europe are oblivious to their surroundings most of the time. They live in a bubble and have nothing to be concerned with (or so they think). Most don't have the situation awareness of those with LE or military experience, or those who have been around or seen violence.

MAXman

Master
    I deal with tradgic events with a dark sense if humor. Wasn't aiming at offending you.

Top Bottom