• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The actual facts to this episode is that the rules, the law, the breaking of the law and the venue itself, plus the people involved combined to create the results of this Jihadist attack. This commercial club with a capacity over 300 had just one door and only one door. It served alcohol so concealed carry was prohibited. The cops were not inside, they were patroling outside and armed with their issue 9mm handgun. Once the attacker got inside no one could get in or out without going past him. He spent 3 hours shooting people inside before the SWAT team went in. All during the event the cops were talking to the people inside, while the shooter was telling them he had multiple bombs and 3 accomplices inside.

This was a massive failure of intellegence, FBI and DHS, a failure to enforce fire and building codes, a failure to enforce basic security for a public venue serving, and a failure to respond immediatly to a shooter with hostages due primarily to the violations of code, both fire and building. The selection of this target for mass murder was very tactical.
    However, the base failure was and is the tone and tenure of this administration which has created the PC culture which is allowing these killers to walk around free to execute attacks after running recon missions all over this country from radical Mosques preaching insurection and murdur, at will. An administration that refuses to enforce the laws then blames law abiding citizens for their refusal to enforce and in fact is full of radical Muslims itself, to include Palastenians and members of the Muslim Brotherhood.

This is very, very short compared to the abuses of law by this Administration and their collective refusal to accept any responsibility for their past and current failures to protect and defend.
    Ed

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    looks like even the girlie men cannot call a spade a spade....

http://observer.com/2016/06/rainbow-reinforcements-gay-rights-advocates-take-aim-at-the-nra/

There were thousands more people than the Stonewall Inn could hold, so they flooded into the streets around the bar. There, they hoisted high rainbow flags and signs—including one that starkly read “NRA = Death,”

don't these morons realize, islam is the problem? what a bunch of idiots....connected idiots though....I am not getting a good feeling about this shooting aftermath this time...

keep on prepping

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Look. I nor anyone else can tell you what to do or how to do it. Just do what you need to keep you and your family safe.

The government won't do it. They are importing more and more of these "refugees" each year.

As I have said before I took an oath to protect this country against threats foreign and domestic. I don't care what the PC crowd says.

Top Bottom