• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M60Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The knockout game, also known as polar bear hunting, has been going on since at least the early 90s. Very few will call it what it is which is targeted racial attacks. Look for more of this as the Kalergi plan is more fully implemented and we head toward the Rhodesia/South Africa model. One incident I remember most was in Okinawa in 1991. Two black marines attempted this on the wrong white airman and he killed the first attacker and put the second in the hospital.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    You must see it coming.
    Problem is . . . if you draw and fire on the scumbag . . . You'll be prosecuted. You MUST prove that he was gonna hit you,IN THE HEAD with it,because he will say that he was just taking it to his grandma's.
    This is a tough one. Best you could do is get the drop on him before he swings,hold him at gunpoint for the police. BUT THEN . . . when they do arrive ( if they even bother to come) you got the gun,and he has dropped the brick.
    How about while you are waiting for the police to arrive,he just sez . . "I'm going home" and just starts walking away ?? At this point you got your gun drawn on an unarmed man because he has already dropped the brick. --- SAWMAN

BSmitty

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    the attacker's info was blasted on Instagram yesterday. I looked at his profile. He had about 3k comments from people coming for him. His heading was "I'm the devils favorite demon" so he's a bit f up'd. There were alot of angry people in his area looking for some street justice.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Unfortunately, all to common and increasing in frequency. Little fucker couldn't do it without a brick. Person recording the video is an Accessory to the preplaned assault. Shithole Baltimore, Md. Thug didn't take the wallet, didn't want to cast any doubt that it was a purely racially motivated attack.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you keep your head on a swivel, you should catch BGs approach. Eliminating BGs stealth/suprise may deter the attack, if not blast his ass if he has a weapon or there is unequal age, health, size, skill or degree of violence. A knockout can kill, seriously injure and permanently disabled victims.

Handheld Tazers are great LTL force equalizers when in contact where LF isn't justified and the Zap/Pop pre engagement can be a deterent. BGs may continue knowing you don't have clear cause to shoot/stab but "Zap" is another story with less reservations.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    If I caught some coward SOB sneaking up on me or my family to attack us with a brick, I can foresee multiple options and reactions.

I couldn't possibly predict how "polite" I'd be. I'd venture to guess "not very".
    I couldn't possibly predict how easily the coward would walk away from the situation. I'd venture to guess the same.

Regardless, these racist little cowards need to be taught a lesson, though...

Catch that little shitbag, tie him to a post on Main Street, play that video clip on a loop on a Jumbotron nearby, have a pile of bricks nearby and a sign awarding immunity to any Citizen who wishes to administer some payback. One week later, take a picture, and untie him. Post the before and after photos as a lesson to the next coward.

Just an idea for a science-fiction book; nothing more.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Was this on the news?

not a peep i can see....gutless msn cowards...

just once, i want to see the victim pull a gun and empty it in the mf...and the two bitches filming it across the street.

Last edited:

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Was this on the news?

not a peep i can see....gutless msn cowards...

just once, i want to see the victim pull a gun and empty it in the mf...and the two bitches filming it across the street.
    Probably on the news somewhere. It is for baltimore.
    What is alarming is that there were people laughing in the background.
    If I could a draw a gun in time I would have no problem shooting. There seems to have been an argument.

According to The Baltimore Sun, a neighbor called authorities after hearing a loud argument near the 100 block of W. Hamburg Street on Sunday.

Police and a backup unit dispatched to the Sharp-Leadenhall neighborhood over the assault report, but did not find the victim at the scene. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nconscious-BRICK-attacker-runs-Baltimore.html
    A pool of blood was found on the sidewalk

Top Bottom