• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't swear to it but I'm pretty sure Baldwin Co. runs a check every time it's renewed. I know that in Bay Minette the girl fiddles with the computer and waits a couple of minutes before she prints the new one. I assume she is running a new check. I'm also pretty sure that 5 years is the longest one can renew for without getting a new photo.
    Same thing in Fairhope. And since the multi year renewal started in 2013(same as OC Bill). Were all good to go.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's awesome. I'll be trying it out next week sometime hopefully with a couple receivers.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Garpo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Seeing that Jeep is going to be on the wagon for a while, I could have been the first to test it today but Kenny didn't get the memo.

johnbaker537

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nice to see that responsible gun buyers don't have to have a background Check in our Great state of Alabama...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now if Florida would just do the same!

That's not going to happen. Florida is unable to get any pro-gun bills past the anti-gun Republican committee chairmen.

I am born and raised in the Panhandle of Florida but for the first time, the idea of buying property across the FloraBama border has crept into my brain.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Did my first "no-call" transfer today. Very nice not asking a fast talking person to repeat themselves 20 times. Still have to fill out the form, but that is OK.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Last week I bought a gun and only had to wait 52 minutes for the background to come back.

Fml

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yes. and I was happy because the time before it was over an hour. Typically, it's 15 minutes(which isn't bad at all) but the last two times I needed to step outside for a cigarette break. Then running theory we have is that since fl uses fdle, we are waiting for fl to run the FBI check.

It's just a thing, but it's pretty annoying now that our western Nieghbors go in, go out.

Shooter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There was a time when I was delayed every purchase. It ranged from thirty minutes to the expiration of the full three days. I applied for a UPIN, a process that took two months, and never got delayed again. When MS revamped the concealed carry regulations they exempted those with a permit from a background check. The frequency has slowed but it is still nice to not even wait for a call. Congratulations Alabama!

Top Bottom