• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • helicopterfixer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hello everyone. I have been a member here for about 9 months. I have done a bit of horse trading among you and have
    discovered some really great people. I read a lot more than I post, but I come here often. So here is my question...

Would a more "experienced" member like to meet up, on your land, and let me zero a couple of rifles? I have a wooded lot where I shoot, but more than 25 yards would take a chainsaw and a lot of cutting. I would welcome you to come shoot at my place as well. I just don't have a rifle range cleared. I am willing to drive, of course. I would like to bring my son (12) as well, if you don't mind. I have a pretty flexible schedule as far as what day, time, etc.

I am not a fan of ranges, since I can shoot at home. I would just like some open space and an afternoon of your time. Maybe 75-100 yards would be great practice. I have been shooting most of my adult life (47) and have taught my family how to shoot, but I am no expert.

We can always meet before hand, if you want, just so you know I'm not a creep. If not, that's fine too, it's almost chainsaw weather anyway...

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shoot if I had that kinda land I'd be out there with a chainsaw right now! Only gotta do it once!!

barebones1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am a member @ ERGC feel free to come shoot as a guest. draw from holster / pistol ranges / plate rack / I have a bunch of pistol steel. rifle range to 150 yards / rifle steel.

I 2nd contacting JJ he is the man.

Top Bottom