• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

teamr2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Item
    ****Traded******LWRC 5.56 M6SL Lightweight 5.56 AR gas piston rifle. Might have 100 rounds through it. It is black with tan Magpul furniture, KNS anti rotation pins, a Surefire break / suppressor mount, and a Magpul sling mount. Will come in a Bulldog soft case and a handful of 30 round Pmags. $800 for the upper itself.

***Withdrawn - I'm keeping it*********Volquartsen Scorpion 22lr pistol. This is a full factory Volquartsen Scorpion 22lr pistol with the green aluminum frame and the black upper. It is easily the most accurate pistol I've ever shot. Comes with a Burris Fastfire red dot sight. It is threaded for a suppressor from the factory and comes with the thread protector.

Contact Info
    hidef1@mac.com or my cell at 412.596.7093

Item Description
    Both of these firearms are in 100% excellent and fully functional condition. Only reason they are for sale is I have no room in my safe and for whatever reason, I never shoot either of these weapons. I'm open to some trades but it would have to be something really good. I'm a fan of Glock 19's and G19 accessories, high end optics, factory 44 mag ammo (especially hard cast), 223 or 5.56 Hornady Tap T2 ammo, Browning O/U shotguns with the straight stock, and maybe something else. You must be a Florida resident and 21 years of age for either weapons. I'll get some pics up later but if you really want to see either of them, shoot me a text to the above number and I'll take some quick ones and text them back. Thanks for looking, James

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    For future reference:

For Sale Section Rules said:
    5. Include your location IN THE TITLE OF YOUR THREAD when posting your item for sale, this will help other members to gauge how interested they are.

Thanks!

linkovich

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I can vouch for James and his guns, he's got some nice stuff that is all very well taken care of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamr2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Lincoln, The upper has been traded and I'm keeping the lower and the Volquartsen. Thanks for the interest.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom