• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I totally embarrassed myself asking what I thought was a brother for a 55 gallon barrel for burning stuff. I had a really cool guy from this forum come and GIVE me two barrels for no money . I worked hard on getting them cut and ready for their new owners and brought them to them. So after I told my story of how cool this person was to my friend I tried to find this person again. Well I obviously could not. The person who responded told me that he was not a charity and did not deliver barrels and was trying to run a business. I get that and don't care. So. To the actually cool guy that did care about his fellow brothers in arms. If your out there and have a couple 55 gallon barrels you want to give away like you did before let me know.

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    ive got one thats in perfect shape with lid and another that i shot up for ventilation and burned a little in. you can have one or both if you want.

t-blaze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've got all the barrels any of ya'll need free, closed top or removeable if you want to come get them.

Top Bottom