• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dwatts1984

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Bought this bike a while back to fix... and It hasn't budged. Spent every dime I had on a family vacation for the holidays, and holidays gifts. Also the purchase of an engagement ring has now consumed the remainder of my funds, And as you can see from my garage... there aint space for anything!!!

Clutch doesn't seem to engage... Engine has good compression... Will need new coil... Worst case scenario a new 200cc engine on ebay goes for $456 including shipping. So for around $800 you would have one hell of a machine! Or if you can repair it... even cheaper!

Overall the bike is in good shape. It looks good. Tires are bothy aired up and hold air. Haven't had to pump them up in the 4 months I've owned it (yes its sat for 4 months)
    Need it out of my garage as Im moving in 5 months and not planning on taking it with me. No time to work on it and I'm flat broke!!!!!

I have been open and honest about everything on the bike to the best of my knowledge. Do not offer me $100 because I will just say not. I will consider trades for ammo (.223 , 5.56 , 9mm , .380 , 7.62x39mm ) Ammo amount around $300 worth for trade. Also trade for THING THAT GO BANG!!!

PM me If Interested

Thanks and have a good day

Attachments

• DSC03305.jpg
      DSC03305.jpg
      268 KB · Views: 27
    • DSC03306.jpg
      DSC03306.jpg
      245.6 KB · Views: 27
    • DSC03307.jpg
      DSC03307.jpg
      135.1 KB · Views: 27