• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The private entrepreneurs are still doing their thing to the detrement of the masses. Internet availability is up, back orders down and prices often below $.07 a round. A few of these privateers are feeling this and offering to show their purchase reciept just to get out with their investment money. I have no problem watching them choke on it. I'd piss on them if they were on fire, but when they are choking on it; it looks bad to have your pants unzipped. Lol.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been getting some here and there for $0.05 to $0.07 shipped to my door over the internet. I have three little ones and I'm storing up for then they are all finally able to shoot. My oldest is just getting into it. And my youngest just turned one. So I have a lot of ammo to feed those .22's over the next few years.

Fishinspot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What kind have you been ordering Jon? I've been trying to stay with CCI Mini mag since it works well in my guns but thinking about trying something else.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It's pretty sad that these pricks are still buying up all the Walmart supply. If you think about it most of us have .22LR for our kids to shoot and these pricks are just making it a pain in the ass to get ammo for the kids to shoot, I'd have no problem kicking these pricks right where it hurts the most!

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I was pretty surprised a few weeks ago when I stopped by the ammo case at Walmart. The clerk asked if I needed .22lr and said they just got a couple of cases in. He opened one up and sold my wife and I both the limit, and it was CCI. Maybe he got tired of the same guys coming in and loading up so he did his part to spread the supply.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone wants any 22LR - just take a vacation up here and I'll fix you up.

We've got most brands available - CCI, Remington, Winchester, SK/Lapua, Eley ranging from 50/100rd boxes - to bricks of 500 & 1000 - even the 1400 "buckets".

Plenty of 17 HMR as well, but 22 Mag remains a bit scarce.

bobinbusan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If anyone wants any 22LR - just take a vacation up here and I'll fix you up.

We've got most brands available - CCI, Remington, Winchester, SK/Lapua, Eley ranging from 50/100rd boxes - to bricks of 500 & 1000 - even the 1400 "buckets".

Plenty of 17 HMR as well, but 22 Mag remains a bit scarce.

You got anybody come back to Pensacola to bring us some?

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What kind have you been ordering Jon? I've been trying to stay with CCI Mini mag since it works well in my guns but thinking about trying something else.
    Mixture of brands. Right now all I have is bolt action .22's for the kiddos and a Ruger sr-22 that eats anything so far. So I have not had to be picky.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The mk II seems to eat anything I feed it. I had a Winchester round that had the case wall crimp/sent/cave in once, and wouldn't feed. I also had a Winchester round from the same box feed 80% into the camber then stick, I wasn't comfortable prying it out the breach end, and didn't have a rod to push it from the bore, doni had to sling shot it until it was I battery and then fired, which it cycled fine.(I think that case also may have been dented/crimped/caved in, however). The red and yellow armscor boxes that I see everywhere is what I buy if I want to shoot it. Back in may a friend came down and brought a heritage arms 22, had a problem setting off the primers. My ruger didn't seem to be bothered though.

I do love that pistol, now that I think about it. And that thing slays rodents.

Top Bottom