• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    There is a gun show at the Pensacola Fairgrounds this weekend, Nov 14 & 15. Also, try Gulf Coast Guns in Milton.

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wonder what the gunshow hawkers will be charging for it. During the last rush it ranged from about $55 to $75 per brick.
    .22 rimfire is not in danger of being outlawed by Bidden et al and yet people have purchase all they could find. It has been several years since I purchased any.
    I am sure there must be some from 4 years ago that still have 20 K or so stored in closets etc that seldom shoot any of it.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I too am curious to see what the gun show hawkers are charging for it this time. That show will be a madhouse. I'm staying home.

Yep, me too but I have had some great entertainment at past shows walking around with an item that’s in short supply and having people lowball me.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I too am curious to see what the gun show hawkers are charging for it this time. That show will be a madhouse. I'm staying home.
    THANK YOU, I was planning to go with a rifle slung over my shoulder trying to sell it, but pondering on the "panic" buying mind set, I'll stay home as well

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    For senors or people with health issues, no way in the middle of an upsurge of the covid 19 would i be going to an indoor gunshow without a disposable tivak suit and a positive pressure respirator. i do my shopping on net for parts and i can get by with what ammo, powder, primers I have on hand now for a while.

If the two senate races in Georgia go republican, while with future Biden executive orders there will be problems, basic supplies of ammo will be available.
    If you do not have any .22, then sure buy a brick at whatever they are asking.
    The biden gun safety laws will likely be based on the Nazi gunlaws with only sporting firearms and ammunition are to be legal.
    There is nothing more sporting than .22 ammo and that will be around regardless.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gun shows were once an interesting way to spend a few hours and perhaps pick up a out of production gun or gun part. But for the most part they are now mostly vendors that charge more than The local gun shops do.

Jevaughn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I got two bricks of .22lr a couple weeks back at greyman armory in Milton at pre-covid prices, and Styx River has had some CCI mini mags last couple of times I needed some for the wife's Ruger

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm an old fart W/O secondary heath conditions. Went to two gun shows in PCB. I wore a mask, very few other people with masks. "YOU" need to control your social distancing to your comfort level, don't be like hogs at the trough! It felt like people were "giving" me space because I was masked, gun folks norm of being polite too. You could also get there at the start time, before the people flow gets heavier. I see no difference between going to a gun show or a grocery store. YMMV on necessity but you gotta have a Life worth living. Lol

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm an old fart W/O secondary heath conditions. Went to two gun shows in PCB. I wore a mask, very few other people with masks. "YOU" need to control your social distancing to your comfort level, don't be like hogs at the trough! It felt like people were "giving" me space because I was masked, gun folks norm of being polite too. You could also get there at the start time, before the people flow gets heavier. I see no difference between going to a gun show or a grocery store. YMMV on necessity but you gotta have a Life worth living. Lol
    One has to decide. One is the ventilation and number of people there. Distancing that I call anti-social is much less and also way more people than when I shop. Just not for me and best of health to all that do attend.

I have to shop or will not eat. No particular driving force making me go to a gunshow and I normally tend not to go anyway unless it is in Milton, fl. It is a small show and I can be in and out in 70 minutes at most.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    In the "classifieds I have Fed. "Gold Medal Target" 711-B $ 45.00 / brick
    Aguila Target $ 35.00/brick // 3 for $ 100.00 send me a pm if interested

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hey just an idea....check your local Walmart’s...best price find w/o gouging. In the last month at both the GB and Pace Walmart’s I have found (1) 1k brick at $47 and on Election Day (2) 333 bricks for $18 each. Anywhere else (minus getting a good friend hook up) you’re going to pay...A local gun shop here (not going to name) was charging $49.99 for Remington Thunderbolt 500 rd brick last week.

Top Bottom