• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • typo31

Shooter
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Located in Pensacola. $15,900 (currently priced quite a bit higher on other sites but figured I would take some of CL and FB fluff room out of it on here). 2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4WD with 39,400 miles. Overall good condition with some minor cosmetic blemishes to be expected on a 17 year old vehicle. Was driven very little by the original owner. Transmission, Transfer Case, Differential fluid replaced 10/2022 using Honda Genuine Fluids as a preventative measure. Runs excellent, AC is cold, heat is hot. New tires approximately 1 year old with 80%+ tread remaining. OEM Running boards, OEM Honda Brush Guard. Aftermarket Sony stereo with back up camera and wired apple car play/Android Auto. Original factory radio included as well. Power sliding rear glass window, unique tailgate that opens two ways, storage "trunk" under the bed that locks with door locks. Numerous storage options in the front, folding rear seats, dash cover has kept the dash in excellent condition. Price is above KBB due to low miles and good condition for age. Let me know if you have any questions. I hold the clean title in my name. IMG_6484.jpg IMG_6503_OB.jpg IMG_1852.jpg IMG_6498.jpg IMG_6499.jpg IMG_6524.jpg IMG_6533.jpg IMG_6492.jpg IMG_6494.jpg

Top Bottom