• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    2007 Chevy Aveo
    Bought in 2011 and has been my daily commuter car ever since.
    Been ultra reliable for me but does have a CEL come and go, this engine is fairly prone to leaky valve cover gaskets from what I've gathered on the forums and oil will seep into the plug wells and foul everything up. I've done the gaskets twice and it still seeps. Never had oil on the ground though and doesn't use any noticeable amount between changes. Still gets 30mpg so I don't stress about it.
    Had the complete a/c system done last year by precision auto and also had them replace the radiator. Has a new thermostat/housing and new coolant recovery tank as well. Tires were done last summer and they still have quite a bit of life left.
    Windshield has quite a few chips and 2 large cracks.
    Great commuter car or learner's car.
    Im sure there are other things that can use some tending too, but I drive it everyday and it is perfect for the task I bought it for, would drive it a into the ground but a I am moving and this car won't have much place up in the mountains. Not pretty but is a great little car.
    Carfax does have a wreck on it from before I bought it, front end I believe but not positive, never been in a wreck since my ownership, but has been backed into twice in parking lots, one front, one back.
    I'm sure I am missing info as I am horrible at making for sale ads. Please ask any questions.

GCGF sale price of $1000

Will get more pictures this weekend
    1a7924f8a00a58eaa88f48d16e793756.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom