• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    History will eventually repeat itself.... Just have to decide what side you will be on.

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Notice how the press has become quite quiet regarding the religion thing. Makes me think more and more that the scumbag was a Muslim.

Idoono

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Says he used an AR-15 and is a Conservative. Looks like the left wingers finally got what they've been waiting for. I'll bet they are so happy! Like a kid on Christmas.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    His stating that he was conservative on social media is most likely a ruse.

If he is a BLM supporter - and anti-christian (based upon his targets) - I sincerely doubt that he is a true conservative.

Kinda like Obama stating that he is a Christian - when his actions clearly show otherwise...

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Says he used an AR-15 and is a Conservative. Looks like the left wingers finally got what they've been waiting for. I'll bet they are so happy! Like a kid on Christmas.

It does look this way,,As if the gunman was sent in to a duck gallery that had no organized defense plan in place,, But Obama keeps repeating,, " He hopes he doesn't have to step up to this problem again while he is still in," Tell me I'm wrong, But sounds like he is being told to over ride everyone again like he done in the past,, God forbid ,, the time is growing shorter for the whole world,, Not just America

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He was a single white male age 26, loner - Clay if you're around - does this fit the profile of many of the mass murderers in the past? This was not a political statement nor a terrorist attack - it's another case of an individual with mental health problems that should have been diagnosed and institutionalized. Unfortunately funding for mental health institutions was cut in the 80s and never restored - leaving Rx and walking the street as the alternative. Prayers for the families of those involved and for the recovery of the injured.

levi3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    stimulus package

He was a single white male age 26, loner - Clay if you're around - does this fit the profile of many of the mass murderers in the past? This was not a political statement nor a terrorist attack - it's another case of an individual with mental health problems that should have been diagnosed and institutionalized. Unfortunately funding for mental health institutions was cut in the 80s and never restored - leaving Rx and walking the street as the alternative. Prayers for the families of those involved and for the recovery of the injured.

I believe that when the potus was elected 8 years ago. The majority of the stimulus package (one of the reasons he was elected ) to jump start the country's economy was ear marked for mental health care. So the states did not use the money appropriately?

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can't answer that as it may be that non-institutional treatment may have been provided - normally that results in Rx. My former neighbors have a son with anger problems - he attacked his family multiple times resulting in LEOs being called - the solution was an Rx - he didn't like the way it felt when he took them - so he stopped. Sometimes long term institutional treatment - that can combine Rx with tools are needed and sometimes more before they are placed in an institution for the criminally insane.

levi3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The money is/was there. Of course the patient doesn't like the way the drugs make them feel. If they don't comply with outpatient care, they need to be moved to a inpatient care facility. Court ordered if needed.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Read somewhere that the shooting took place where one of those 3 guys that stopped the goat fukker on the French train goes to school. (Too lazy to search again for source) Coincidence?

Top Bottom