• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

myname

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    SOLD 100 year old Springfield .45 1911 For Trade SOLD

Thanks to everyone that helped. It is sold. Thank You. Although I gave the buyer 3 days to look at it. But I am pretty sure it is SOLD.

This is my first forum post, so I will probably mess it up, but here goes. My dad bought this Springfield Colt .45 1911 manufactured in 1915 almost 5 decades ago from Anniston Armory. It is still in the CMP cardboard box with the label and all the information attached to the top of the box. It was never fired after being purchased. I will partial or full trade for other guns. I know I don't want any shotguns for trade, but other than that, I will trade for a wide variety of guns. Anything Ruger, or anything H&K, or model 29's, .41 magnum handguns, .44 magnum rifles, any decent assault rifles, .204 rifles, let me know what you have. Also, I am not shipping this anywhere. It is a cash deal in person. Depending on where you are, I may be able to travel to you. Also, I need an enclosed utilty trailer, so I would consider that too.

SOLD.

Last edited:

ilintner

Retired
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You did fine on your first post :D But you do need to list a cash price please.

Pigman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a NIB Beretta CX4 Carbine (Fun)

OR a rifle I picked up Friday, a Sig556 Patrol (Folding Stock).

850-501-6443.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Required rule

I dont have a cash price yet and the serial number is 1135XX.

Your not getting it I can tell, so let me help,--- You Are REQUIRED---- by forum rules to post a price so if cant come up with one just put a million dollars or anything.

Dragonfire21281

Training Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ok i am not going to go on the derail path but stanley get off it!! this is a new forum member show he he is welcom here stop being a jerk!!! the rules are NO auctions read the and stop being a Craigslist COP ! it is disrespectful and will cause this forum to fail !

Your not getting it I can tell, so let me help,--- You Are REQUIRED---- by forum rules to post a price so if cant come up with one just put a million dollars or anything.

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looking at springfield colt army, on the slide.... If the frame an barrel match it. in original box, ? 000.00 range on up. I likey an would love it, an squeze it. An An Sounds like a nice collectable. When I first read the thread I thought shooter,,, But if its matching someone will have a nice piece of history... AN I know the member who will treasure that baby... my 1/4 cents worth... Nice firearm newby, from olecarver

olecarver

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some of these were sent back to the armory an tuned to be used as match guns,,, That is the ones that are mix an match frame an slide numbered pieces. These will have the adjustable rear sites. olecarver

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    ok i am not going to go on the derail path but stanley get off it!! this is a new forum member show he he is welcom here stop being a jerk!!! the rules are NO auctions read the and stop being a Craigslist COP ! it is disrespectful and will cause this forum to fail !

Ok ur not getting it either I can tell, so let me clear it up for ya: the Admin/Mod/Co-creator had already told him he had to post a price and he came back saying he didnt have one yet.Plus he obviously made a post without reading the rules as have u.The rules say no sale with out price and ALSO no auctions. And it doesnt say it but im sure even a trade requires a valid price value expected or thats the way it was at our past forum PFF.(fine with it not being that way here)

And i was helping so his thread didnt get deleted for not meeting rules even after notified. But U Dragon can kiss my big hair white..... I got ur Jerky

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom