• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I was extremely disappointed in the pussyfication of Rick. I thought he was tougher than that.
    The only one that showed any balls was Darryl.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    I'm sure Nagan did that because Darryl probably wouldn't have cared if it was him that died.
    One thing about Nagan, he's a master of mind-control. Although I don't understand why Rick didn't kill him with the hatchet in the RV. He had the chance.
    So, was Rick really going to chop off his son's arm ? I expected him to swing around and take off Nagan's leg at the knee.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any move he makes at Negan only means more pain, misery, and death for the ones he cares about. He already failed them by blindly and arrogantly running them straight into Negan's trap. This ain't Rick's world anymore....It's Negan's!

I think it's a great turn of events as the storyline had become rather stale. I expect we will see more of Negan this season than Rick.

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Abraham was just about my favorite.
    I'm hoping when Negan gets his, it involves lots and lots of walkers.
    Anybody watch the Talking Dead afterwards? Maggie cleans up pretty good.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Been ignoring this thread all day, just watched it. Best episode in a long time by far, if not ever. I kinda liked the dark turn it took. Hate when it's way too predictable.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know what to think about what I saw last night. I love a good horror flick. I usually know what to expect tho. Last night I was SHOCKED!!!! I can't believe they put that on a channel any kid could see. I'm no high horse riding freak but man! That was not just very graphic, and I mean GRAPHIC! But the phycological aspect that really got too me as a Father of four boys. That is one sick and twisted guy!!! What would anyone need to be so damn violent and plain sick for, no matter the situation? When Karl told Rick to just do it, I'm not ashamed to say I broke down as my Son, my youngest ( 20) sat right next to me. The group is in an unimaginable situation! I hope , more then anything, that they build this up to the most epic revenge scene in history! I want Egan to suffer in a bad way! I know it's a show but it brings up so very many things we should all think about as we may all be in a situation like that at some point in the future.

Top Bottom