• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Recently in Gulf Breeze, FL I am routenly blocked from accessing gun or ammo related websights like ammoseek an 4range etc... Thats the last straw. I will no longer shop at WalMart.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yea and that would be the last place I would connect to WiFi. LOL

I never use Wifi on my phone... I use the Verzion network usually way faster than anyone's WiFi.

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, it's a lot like dropping the soap in a prison shower.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If its their free WiFi , that they are providing to you for free (ermm. Ive never seen a Walmart that even had WiFi, so this whole thing is pretty suspect, from the very get-go. Has anyone else ever seen WiFi provided by a Walmart???? ), then I guess they can do whatever they want with the free service they are providing for free. Nobody is forcing anyone to use their free service. I usually don't complain about things that are provided to me for free. Because its free and nobody is making me use it.

/free

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    yep, blocked on their wifi
    data is impossible for me to access in their store.
    I am VERY tech savy, I have the proper precautions in place to prevent hacking.
    I under stand its a free service, what pisses me off is the liberal agenda filtering. I refuse to support any liberal agenda company if possible. I don't go to starbucks, I don't buy Ben And Jerry Ice Cream etc. You need to fight for what you believe in and supporting your enemy is not the way to win the fight.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    It is not liberal - they do not want you price checking while looking at their prices. Capitalism. Hey, I wonder who invented and sells you the stuff on which you are "tech savy"?

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    yep, blocked on their wifi
    data is impossible for me to access in their store.
    I am VERY tech savy, I have the proper precautions in place to prevent hacking.
    I under stand its a free service, what pisses me off is the liberal agenda filtering. I refuse to support any liberal agenda company if possible. I don't go to starbucks, I don't buy Ben And Jerry Ice Cream etc. You need to fight for what you believe in and supporting your enemy is not the way to win the fight.

Run a VPN service on your phone and then do anything you want!!!

I pay yearly for ibVPN and love them... Pretty cheap for what you get.

John B.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Well if you ever find yourself in a medical emergency situation, don't go to baptist because they block a lot of gun sites too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If its their free WiFi , that they are providing to you for free (ermm. Ive never seen a Walmart that even had WiFi, so this whole thing is pretty suspect, from the very get-go. Has anyone else ever seen WiFi provided by a Walmart???? ), then I guess they can do whatever they want with the free service they are providing for free. Nobody is forcing anyone to use their free service. I usually don't complain about things that are provided to me for free. Because its free and nobody is making me use it.

/free

Who the fuck elected you to be the talking head of this forum?

shadeogray

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a VPN but the fact of the matter is they are being liberal agenda minded, I do not even want to set foot in a walmart again. As far as price checking, that does not make sense or they would be blocking everything and not offering wifi. They only block ammo and gun related sights

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I can just see some cheap-assed ammo buyer, holding an employee hostage behind the ammo counter, while he price checks 10 or 20 different ammo selections. Then, not buying a damn thing because it can be bought online for a dollar or two less.

Top Bottom