• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Who are y'all voting for governor? Rick Scott (Rep), Charlie Crist (Dem), Adrian Wyllie (Libertarian)? Looks like I will be leaning more towards Adrian Wyllie.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Elaborate a little about that frank on Wyllie.

Not Frank, but Wyllie doesn't have much support and very few probably even know he's in the race so about all he will do is suck votes away from one of the other candidates. Wyllie is polling under 15% less than a month out; Stanley could probably poll that well and he isn't even in the race.

dirtysouth

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not Frank, but Wyllie doesn't have much support and very few probably even know he's in the race so about all he will do is suck votes away from one of the other candidates. Wyllie is polling under 15% less than a month out; Stanley could probably poll that well and he isn't even in the race.

I'm voting fer Stanley!!!

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Crist is a flakey, lying, 0bama boot licking fag. Screw that guy.

Scott is a RINO and seems inept at taking our state in a non-progressive direction. I have no use for ineptitude.

I've gone down the list of Wylie's stances on all the issues and the only one I really disagree with is his stance on abortion. I believe it should be illegal, but it appears none of these three candidates holds that belief. So I have to go off of the other issues.

Some have told me that Wylie will take votes away from Scott and therefore will assist in getting Crist elected. I guess that would true, if those votes actually belonged to Scott. But they don't. Those votes belong to us.

I generally have no use for the registered libertarians. They seem to often be weak on defense and appear to believe that the solution to every issue lies with them simply by virtue of the fact that they consider themselves to hold the "middle ground". They don't realize that many, if not all, solutions require for one side to defeat the other side. With that said, I do believe the closest Florida will get with that is Wylie. Crist is trash and Scott is a RINO.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dammit Stan ..... iffen you'd have run,I would have certainly voted for you. NOW ..... goddammit .... I will have to vote for Scott,then come straight home and take a shower just to "clean up".

I really hate these elections where I feel that I have NO CHOICE. --- SAWMAN

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Crist is a douchbag tool.

Any vote for Libertarian is a vote for the other team. I wish it weren't true, but it is.

Rick Scott comes into PAC fairly often so wife and daughter get to see him. He's not perfect (all pols are at least 75% corrupt) but at least when he comes through he stops employees, asks how business is going and for any sugestions on how to improve the local economy. I do believe he is sincere in trying to help business.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    As for me and my wife, Rick Scott has own votes hands-down. Not because he is a Republican, but because he has done more for this State than Charlie Crist could ever do. Crist sucked this State dry and ran up a huge debt, amongst other things. Overall, Rick Scott has done a superb job. I have not agreed with him 100%, but I support him 100%. Scott will not take this State into a "progressive" mindset and that is a good thing. Florida has always been a State that has held higher principles and values when it comes to law-making. Scott wants accountability and I respect that. Unfortunately, those people who are of a very liberal ideology are not a fan of Rick Scott. Adrian Wyllie and Charlie Crist will make every attempt to take this State the way of other liberal States. Their agendas are the same that are destroying this nation. Only Rick Scott can keep this State on track for prosperity, decency, morality, and truth in justice. Additionally, people fail to remember that Crist did nothing positive for this State before he decided to leave office to run for the U.S. Senate as an Independent. Yep, he changed parties because he new he could not beat out Mark Rubio in a Primary running as a Republican. Now, he runs as a Democrat for the Governor's office trying to get the votes from the liberals/progressives, gays, lesbians, blacks, and the latinos. These represent every group that looks for handouts from the government. This is how we got into a huge deficit under Crist before. The smart vote lies with Rick Scott and a vote for him is a vote of confidence for Florida. We have a good State to live in and things are getting better. I want to see them get even better and Scott will do it. Make the wise choice on Nov. 4th.

DaBreeze

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1980 was the first time I was old enough to vote and due to the Carter debacle of 1976-1980, I have been voting straight Republican ever since.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Scott because a vote for Wyllie is basically one for Crist. Wyllie has no chance of winning and will take votes away from Scott.

helo_hunter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Voted for a guy named H. Ross Perot a long time ago and got Clinton. Third party candidates don't do well. Only one I can think of winning was Jess Ventura up north in a governor's race.

Crist didn't help the state. Scott isn't perfect, for some issues, not good but he beats Crist hands down in my book.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dammit Stan ..... iffen you'd have run,I would have certainly voted for you. NOW ..... goddammit .... I will have to vote for Scott,then come straight home and take a shower just to "clean up".

I really hate these elections where I feel that I have NO CHOICE. --- SAWMAN

Same here! Lessor of two idiot idealogs.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I just got back from voteing. Took a shower using lots of soap. Now I feel somewhat better ...... kinda ..... maybe. --- SAWMAN

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Also, Crist has already said he wants to change the "Stand Your Ground" law. Scott has made the decision to let it stand and I fully agree. There is nothing wrong with it. Crist also came out in the debate and made a few comments regarding the Travon Martin case. He eluded that Zimmerman was the perpetrator and not Martin. What he failed to remember that this was not a case where the SYG law was used. It was a clear case of self-defense on the part of Zimmerman. Again, he was playing on the votes from blacks by showing his support for Martin. This man makes me sick to my stomach just like Obama, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boxer, Wasserman, and several other libertards.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No good choice here...one candidate has no chance, one will sell his soul and principles to get elected, the third bought his first election with his personal billions putting negative TV adds out having earned those billions at the expense of the tax payer with Medicare Fraud....at least Scott is gun friendly...that is a plus

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Watching them debate on CNN right now, Charlie's doing some serious pandering.

I voted yesterday for Scott.

Top Bottom