• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    TGIF Gentlemen! Looking forward to my college student Anthony coming home for the weekend to celebrate his 20th birthday on Sunday! I wonder when not being a teenager anymore will hit him!

Attachments

• TGIF.jpg
      TGIF.jpg
      67.2 KB · Views: 155

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    with women like this one , in calif, why would any man want another man? confounds me completely..

happy Saturday all

63bd60fb6df518aa275b0325cc599890.jpg

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Off work today because of some major electrical problems at the mill yesterday (due to the storms, I'm assuming). They're hoping to get power back this afternoon so we can start up tomorrow morning. Unfortunately that may mean that I have to work next Saturday.

Also, I murdered my shoulder this weekend fighting with my weedeater. I pulled the carb out and cleaned it as good as possible, but it still won't run very well. I've got a new spark plug and carb on the way. The shoulder is a little better this morning, but still really sore.

bohica793

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Off work today because of some major electrical problems at the mill yesterday (due to the storms, I'm assuming). They're hoping to get power back this afternoon so we can start up tomorrow morning. Unfortunately that may mean that I have to work next Saturday.

Also, I murdered my shoulder this weekend fighting with my weedeater. I pulled the carb out and cleaned it as good as possible, but it still won't run very well. I've got a new spark plug and carb on the way. The shoulder is a little better this morning, but still really sore.

You know there are people who will do that for you, don't you?

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Man if I can avoid it in my future class scheduling for my degree I'm definitely not taking another Monday class! Sucks working all day and then having to go to school on Monday nights when I just want to go home and chill.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dang, just got a call that I've got to go into work later, once they get the power on.

You know there are people who will do that for you, don't you?

I've got people that could cut my grass and fix the weedeater, but I like to cut my own grass when possible and the new parts for the weedeater only cost me $30.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All this bitching about work reminds me that I've got vacation time to burn and I'm heading to Destin for the rest of the week. Today is Friday for me and I'm just gonna have to drink beer on the beach all week.

Hey Viking, I agree with the no school Monday. Luckily I did the online thing, but I always scheduled my tests and what not on Tuesday if possible. Seems I'm always crapped out on Mondays and the end of the week. Tuesday and Wednesday work better for sure. How much longer do you have to go?

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    It kind of depends on how many classes I take per semester, I'm guessing about 3 years or so. Working full time with a family I never take more than 2 classes per semester, this semester I only took one so that doesn't help. My goal going forward is to take one regular class and one online class so that I'm taking 2 classes per semester, that should help me get done what I need to a little quicker. I've been in the computer support business for 20+ years and finally decided to get a degree after getting certifications only to have them expire and have to re-test. A degree never expires, should have started working on it earlier in life but oh well, doing it now!

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It kind of depends on how many classes I take per semester, I'm guessing about 3 years or so. Working full time with a family I never take more than 2 classes per semester, this semester I only took one so that doesn't help. My goal going forward is to take one regular class and one online class so that I'm taking 2 classes per semester, that should help me get done what I need to a little quicker. I've been in the computer support business for 20+ years and finally decided to get a degree after getting certifications only to have them expire and have to re-test. A degree never expires, should have started working on it earlier in life but oh well, doing it now!

I am proud of you and your initiative, know it cannot be easy.

reel_crazy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Viking.. good on ya.. and yes it is do-able ..just need to stay focused focused focused..

I graduated in 93 with a bsee from suny @ buffalo...this was after 9years of work, go to school, go home, repeat...in between i had changed jobs and had to take one year off due to being sent to some vendor training etc.. was really tough to get back to it...
    last 4 years i went spring , summer, fall semesters to get it done... but it paid off...
    rich

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm still looking for one with a nicer ass, but I haven't found one so far.------------

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Gotta work tomorrow due to the electrical problems on Monday. At least my game isn't on until tomorrow night. Speaking of which, I need to test the Watch ESPN site today and make sure I can use it at work. Last time, I had to take my computer home to download the plug-ins I needed.

rtprthd

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gotta work tomorrow due to the electrical problems on Monday. At least my game isn't on until tomorrow night. Speaking of which, I need to test the Watch ESPN site today and make sure I can use it at work. Last time, I had to take my computer home to download the plug-ins I needed.
    If it comes down to it, you can always download the watch ESPN app and watch it on your cell phone. I've done it more than once when I've had to go into work on a Saturday.

Top Bottom