• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You need to block out both ends of the conversation that includes both phones. Could be the other end of the line has a federal agent on it.
    Yep and why I said put both in your box you build to block sound and signal. If I jam the phones it's gonna jam everything near by also. BTW is not a good idea. Maybe for a short time you could get away with it. LOL

But think about it if we are doing a transaction that is breaking the law and you gonna have the govt after yea might as well have fun doing it.

:) :) :)

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like the box idea. Is there some place I could find information on how to build or buy one? I’m guessing that keeping the phone in a box like that would prevent anyone from seeing where your travels take you and still let you have your phone with you in case you needed to make an emergency call for help.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I like the box idea. Is there some place I could find information on how to build or buy one? I’m guessing that keeping the phone in a box like that would prevent anyone from seeing where your travels take you and still let you have your phone with you in case you needed to make an emergency call for help.
    You could always get a burner phone too.... There is tons of ideas out there.

One the box thing you could get one of them cheap pelican like boxes from Harbor Freight and make it into a safe cell box.

I know amazon sells little cases for your key fob to block it from talking to the car maybe they make them for cell phones too??? Not sure if that would block audio though.

:)

FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep and why I said put both in your box you build to block sound and signal. If I jam the phones it's gonna jam everything near by also. BTW is not a good idea. Maybe for a short time you could get away with it. LOL

But think about it if we are doing a transaction that is breaking the law and you gonna have the govt after yea might as well have fun doing it.

:) :) :)
    We are talking about buying and selling guns privately.
    Exactly how do you get someone distant and unknown to you to put their phone in a box and if even if they agree, how do you know that they are telling the truth.
    I still do not understand how a phone can transmit and receive when inside of box that blocks the GPS and ability of the phone to be monitored. I am also not sure if the carrier towers can not be monitored. I do know it is not hard to track a conversation to a specific cell tower. I know of an individual in Georgia that tracked a cell phone conversation between a lady in Canada that got an obscene phone call from a fellow living in Jay. The call was made near a cell tower in the Pensacola area. She kicked him off of our white english dog FB page for that.
    Face to face off the highway away from a vehicle is about the only way to have a secure conversation.
    Some phones services may have their services encrypted and the feds are not able to crack some of those.

Top Bottom