• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrommerStop

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Police: Woman fires multiple shots at friendly boxer pup but bullet ricochets and hits her 5-year-old​

dog was grazed by fusillade.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Only thing that fixes stupid is the grave, but putting them in one puts you in jail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    There have been recent tragic stories of young children being mauled to death by family dogs in the news lately. But after watching the video she should have known that was a playful puppy. Or if she was concerned pick her child up and out of harms way. What was her husband doing? He was standing in the area of the incident. He was probably very happy not to be down range of her muzzle. That said, I agree, "You cannot fix stupid."

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Surprised that's all she got charged with. Bet this ain't over. What won't make the news is when her kid gets yanked by the local government body snatchers and becomes institutionalized and all her parental rights and gun rights get yanked and her husband divorces her and she turns to hooking. Once you're in the system, 9 times out of 10, you're done

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Stupid doesn't even begin to describe that one. Even an idiot could see all that puppy wants is love and attention.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The vid shows garage structure is engulfed in flames, did a explosion cause the fire? I'd bet he was dead or unconscious before the explosion (on video) really blows apart the burning building: is that a secondary heat cookoff detonation? They all referance "a" explosion, not two. I suspect demo man ignited something (vapor or spill) other than a bomb and it flashed over igniting an interior fire which was well fed until heat/flame caused a detonation which could be from LP tank, gas can or bomb mixture. I don't know whose voice it was but if a neighbor "knew he was making bomb" and info surfaces that the bomb was some kind of barter for a lawn mower (probably didn't get that tidbit from the lawn mower guy) but nobody says crap till after it goes boom!

Top Bottom