• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    I have been loading on a RCBS Rock Chucker II press for many years now. A couple of months ago I put on back order from Midway a Redding T-7 Turret press. I just got email notification from Midway that the press has shipped and that I should receive it this coming Tuesday. Happy, happy. I ordered an extra turret and I got it several weeks ago. I also ordered a EGRO handle from Inline Fabrications and I have it ready to put on the T-7 when it arrives. I just checked Midway's web site and they're still showing out of stock. They must have just gotten in a few, and were able to fill a few back orders.
    Very happy that mine was one of them. I don't load enough for a Dillon, so this should work just fine for me. The RC II will go to the loading bench in the garage. I am so stoked to be getting the T-7. Happy, happy. :) :cool:

Baldwin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My first press was a T-7 and I really enjoyed it. The thing is built like a tank. The customer service at Redding was also very good. I had a problem with the primer feed one Saturday morning and I called Redding and left a voice mail thinking I might hear from them Monday. Scott at Redding called me back within 30 minutes and we had the issue corrected. I sold the T-7 a couple of years ago to purchase a Dillon 550.

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    If I were younger and shooting more the Dillon would be the way to go. Everything considered the Redding is going to be perfect for me. I'm looking forward to getting it set up and using it.

Top Bottom