• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DixieReb

Conservative American
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Must have been about 20 coyotes on the war path chasing critters behind my house last night, got a guy trapping back there but only caught a few this year so far, catches more Fox that Coyotes. I lease 1300+ acres behind my 22 acres where I live. The yotes are working on the cottontails and young deer...

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Must have been about 20 coyotes on the war path chasing critters behind my house last night, got a guy trapping back there but only caught a few this year so far, catches more Fox that Coyotes. I lease 1300+ acres behind my 22 acres where I live. The yotes are working on the cottontails and young deer...
    Well now you can blast em'

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Guy at the camp I'm a member saw a black and brown one about the size of a German Shepard the other day wandering across a clear cut. No rifle, lol. I always tote a rifle. My lightweight frankenbuild. 0 @ 25 on at 300.

Attachments

• 20200622_145011.jpg
      20200622_145011.jpg
      1.7 MB · Views: 96

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    On the other hand one needs a license, a permit, written permission, and only do it during whatever “season” they decide on. Florida does not impose all those hoops and expenses to jump through.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    On the other hand one needs a license, a permit, written permission, and only do it during whatever “season” they decide on. Florida does not impose all those hoops and expenses to jump through.
    Yes, Florida is better, but it's a start. As soon as Florida figures out they can make $$ standby....

Reactions: Ron

FLT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Coyotes are increasing in my area , even though we shoot all that we get a shot at. I’m afraid I’m going to have to hire a trapper and see if he can help get them in check . We lost several fawns last year and I’m afraid we’ll lose even more this year . They’ve become increasingly bolder and I find that troublesome .

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I didn't know all of that! Then again, I haven't seen a Coyote in my pastures in 15 years or so...

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Coyotes are increasing in my area , even though we shoot all that we get a shot at. I’m afraid I’m going to have to hire a trapper and see if he can help get them in check . We lost several fawns last year and I’m afraid we’ll lose even more this year . They’ve become increasingly bolder and I find that troublesome .
    Nothing like walking in the woods and finding bits and pieces...
    I need to switch my NV over to the 224 or 223 wilde 18 inch.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    drink some of that strong coffee you sell, & sit up at night, 2330-0300 Range, i bet you will spot some, if you have NV gear.
    We don't have a clock like that at our house. But, they are normally active right after sunset-thirty, when the first train whistle of darkness blows. All around us, but like I said, not on our place for a long time.

Night time:

donkey.jpg

Daytime:

PB110025 (1024x768).jpg

Top Bottom