• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

FowlHunter13

Master
    SOLD - WTS/WTT Remington Model Seven .243. This gun is in great condition and a tack driver. Great for a tree stand, ground blind or stalking due to how small and light it is. Comes with original youth size wood stock (awesome markings and condition) and full size composite stock(Remington Brand). Also has Leupold base and scope rings included and installed. The only trades I would be interested in would be a 9mm carbine such as a Ruger PC9 or a Marlin Camp 9 in same condition. I would consider other calibers as well, but 9mm is preferred. Will sell for $500 OBO. SOLD

Attachments

• SANY3715.jpg
      SANY3715.jpg
      105.9 KB · Views: 347
    Last edited:

Kimber110

Expert
    That's a great looking .243; If it doesn't sell too quickly, I just might have to take it off your hands. The model 7 is a neat little tack driver; I shoot everything from 58 grain varmint bombs to some 100grain plus "deer slayers" in my .243 Ruger #1. Great round; Good luck with the sale!

Kimber110

Expert
    PLEASE! Sell this thing before I lose control and buy it! I've got the perfect scope for it in my safe, and besides that, it would fit perfectly in my Jeep gun rack, and the weather is almost getting right for hanging some venison.

FowlHunter13

Master
    PLEASE! Sell this thing before I lose control and buy it! I've got the perfect scope for it in my safe, and besides that, it would fit perfectly in my Jeep gun rack, and the weather is almost getting right for hanging some venison.

Just looking for a good offer on this thing. I don't shoot it much since I got my .308 and would love to see this little beauty get used for what it was made for. With the two stocks, anyone could put it to use. I normally used the youth wood stock due to having thicker clothes on and it fit just right.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom