• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Droberts25

Shooter
    unfortunately im having to sell my Nikon m - 223 4X16x42 sf W/BDC 600 reticle,it has Leupold ring and base mount and it's ready to go on rifle,it has never been used, in mint condition,I've got about $650 dollars wrapped up into it, asking price is $325!!! great price for a great piece of glass,

Last edited:

Droberts25

Shooter
    Bump. last price drop $325 and it's yours, need it gone today bills are piling up. shoot me a message if you're interested,distinction last long for this price, my loss is your gain

RL-Photo

Expert
    What are you looking to trade for? I have cash but would be interested in a trade/cash deal. Don't need the rings but understand if you don't want to split up.

Droberts25

Shooter
    right now I'm looking for cash like I said I have to pay bills and test the lowest I could possibly go,I've already dropped it down $150 less than I wanted, and about $300 less than I've got in it,sorry I forgot to take the trade off, I would maybe be interested in a CCW,but the trade value would have to be more than 325, that's just what I need to pay my bills right now, if you are interested send me a PM and I will give you my number and we can get up or talk about it over the phone if you would like

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom