Patriot Mobile

WTS 16ft Fisher all weld aluminum boat with 1989 Yamaha 50HP for skiff $3,800obo (Gulf Breeze)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kidsoncoffee

Wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Looking to sell to fund my new boat. I worked on and built up this boat with the intention to keep it for myself. Everything I did to it was done to the best of my abilities and I spent a lot of extra money doing things the correct way. I honestly don't want to sell it as I love it as a river boat, but I've found another boat I'd like to buy that will suit my needs even better. Comes on an aluminum trailer. Asking $3,800obo as I've got a lot of time and money into this project. It has SOLID compression and I will perform a compression check to any potential buyer on request. I'm sure I'm going to leave some stuff out, but here's a list of what I did to it since purchase a few weeks ago:

• Replaced the whole floor with pressure treated 1x6 and stainless deck fasteners
    • Replaced the captain and copilot chairs with brand new high back folding seats
    • Replaced the plywood in the stern area where the fuel tank and battery sits with 1/2" treated plywood and stainless screws
    • Replumbed the livewell pump and installed a new 500GPH aerator pump
    • Replaced and cleaned up a TON of wiring so it's all very dependable now
    • Installed a brand new electrical switch panel on the console
    • Had 2 brand new tires put on as well as a brand new rim, boat will come with a spare
    • Replaced all bearings and seals in hubs
    • Added 1/2" treated plywood reinforcement to the front deck plate to mount rod holders
    • Installed 4 new rod holders
    • New 29 series installed in the bow for the minn kota trolling motor with foot control as well as wireless remote control
    • Installed new anchor light
    • Rebuilt carbs and replaced all the fuel lines from motor inlet to filter to fuel pump and then to carbs
    • Installed Garmin 300C bottom machine
    • Replaced the water impeller and all gaskets in lower unit, changed lower unit oil, and replaced thermostat
    • Added 6ft bimini that stows away perfectly to still utilize the boat for fishing from the rear deck
    • Repainted the entire outside of the engine and used a zinc primer
    20201117_081937.jpg 20201117_081927.jpg 20201117_081916.jpg 20201117_081729.jpg 20201117_082112.jpg 20201117_082103.jpg 20201117_082008.jpg 20201117_082002.jpg

Last edited:

safetyfirst

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    What's the weight limit on that? If my friend who's like 300 went with me, and I'm like 220, would we sink??? Just curious. We both have kids too, and would want them to come. But, that looks like that'd be pushing it on a little boat like that.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Looking to sell this boat to fund another boat purchase. I worked on and built up this boat with the intention to keep it for myself. Everything I did to it was done to the best of my abilities and I spent a lot of extra money doing things the correct way. I honestly don't want to sell it as I love it as a river boat, but I've found another boat I'd like to buy that will suit my needs even better. Comes on an aluminum trailer. Asking $4,200obo as I've got a lot of time and money into this project. It has SOLID compression and I will perform a compression check to any potential buyer on request. I'm sure I'm going to leave some stuff out, but here's a list of what I did to it since purchase a few weeks ago:

• Replaced the whole floor with pressure treated 1x6 and stainless deck fasteners
    • Replaced the captain and copilot chairs with brand new high back folding seats
    • Replaced the plywood in the stern area where the fuel tank and battery sits with 1/2" treated plywood and stainless screws
    • Replumbed the livewell pump and installed a new 500GPH aerator pump
    • Replaced and cleaned up a TON of wiring so it's all very dependable now
    • Installed a brand new electrical switch panel on the console
    • Had 2 brand new tires put on as well as a brand new rim, boat will come with a spare
    • Replaced all bearings and seals in hubs
    • Added 1/2" treated plywood reinforcement to the front deck plate to mount rod holders
    • Installed 4 new rod holders
    • New 29 series installed in the bow for the minn kota trolling motor with foot control as well as wireless remote control
    • Installed new anchor light
    • Rebuilt carbs and replaced all the fuel lines from motor inlet to filter to fuel pump and then to carbs
    • Installed Garmin 300C bottom machine
    • Replaced the water impeller and all gaskets in lower unit, changed lower unit oil, and replaced thermostat
    • Added 6ft bimini that stows away perfectly to still utilize the boat for fishing from the rear deck
    • Repainted the entire outside of the engine and used a zinc primer
    View attachment 97984 View attachment 97985 View attachment 97986 View attachment 97987 View attachment 97988 View attachment 97989 View attachment 97990 View attachment 97991

nice job. I like seeing older things made nice again...glws

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    What's the weight limit on that? If my friend who's like 300 went with me, and I'm like 220, would we sink??? Just curious. We both have kids too, and would want them to come. But, that looks like that'd be pushing it on a little boat like that.
    I honestly don't know the weight limit. I've had myself (240lbs) gear, and a friend that's around 225lbs and we floated just fine. The rear sits a little low being the motor and fuel tanks are back there but it doesn't take on water even in a light chop.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Price update. $3800obo. Pulling the fishfinder to put on my new boat. Not pictured are the 2 new swivel seats for the bow and stern fishing platforms. This is one hell of a good river and lake boat or running in the north end of the bays. I absolutely hate to be selling it, but need the funds for the new boat. I put a lot of sweat equity into this thing thinking I was gonna keep it. Shoot me an offer. Worst I can say is no thanks. I'm motivated to sell QUICKLY. No trades please.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    If you would like we can load up myself, 240lbs, you, and a couple full coolers and some gear and take it out and let you see how it rides so you can make your own decision. I would be keeping this boat for good, but I really need the funds to put towards the new boat I'm getting. I can't afford to keep them both, but I would love to. I can round up some cinder blocks and whatever else to add weight to let you see how it rides just to ease your mind. Lemme know. I'm free all week.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    If you would like we can load up myself, 240lbs, you, and a couple full coolers and some gear and take it out and let you see how it rides so you can make your own decision. I would be keeping this boat for good, but I really need the funds to put towards the new boat I'm getting. I can't afford to keep them both, but I would love to. I can round up some cinder blocks and whatever else to add weight to let you see how it rides just to ease your mind. Lemme know. I'm free all week.

If your coolers are full of beer, then I would be happy to sit my fat ass in it and test. Bonus if there is fishing involved.

kidsoncoffee

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    $3500 obo? Please, if you're interested or know someone that is, send an offer. I really need to move this boat. No unreasonable offer will be rejected.

Top Bottom