Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Looks like the D.A. Couldn’t make the charges stick . ( Article says he was accused) . He plea bargained ( which was offered to him ) to no contest to charges . Basically not admitting to charges of sexual battery . It sucks but it’s the law . Karma will be waiting for him .
    Law needs to change

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just figure out who he knows, or who is related to, and you'll have the answer to your three-word question. The rest of us would be in jail....

IronBeard

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This! I got stationed here in 1976 and it's always been like that around here.
    Yep. Based on many a conversation and recollection by folks that remember when 85 was a brick road, it has been that way for quite some time.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I was born in Crestview in the 50’s and all my life it’s been about who you knew and or were related to. I’ve seen this kind of crap too many times to be surprised by this.

ABlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sometimes the evidence is weak and whatever you can plea bargain to is all you’re going to get. Either let them take the plea to something lame or they walk completely. At least if they are on probation there is a chance they will screw up and you might get a decent sentence then.

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Every mugshot shows him smiling.
    And he isn’t showing up online, yet:

“WTF” on all counts, indeed.

Well, that smug POS pedophile who smiles so proudly in every mugshot is in the system.

“Christopher Whitaker” is now supposedly being monitored and living north of Orlando. You know: right next to pedophile-loving Disney.

Heck, he will probably have priority to get a job at Disney BECAUSE he’s a pedophile...

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sometimes the evidence is weak and whatever you can plea bargain to is all you’re going to get. Either let them take the plea to something lame or they walk completely. At least if they are on probation there is a chance they will screw up and you might get a decent sentence then.

Hopefully he gets caught breaking probabtion by simply physically being too close to a prohibited area. Hopefully he doesn’t ever hurt another kid...

The death penalty should be an option in pedophile court cases. It’s Florida, so we should use hungry alligators to carry out the sentence.

fisheadgib

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm aware of how the system is supposed to work but I've witnessed enough around here to know that if you're connected, you can get away with things that would send the average person to the Crestview Hilton for quite a while.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I'm aware of how the system is supposed to work but I've witnessed enough around here to know that if you're connected, you can get away with things that would send the average person to the Crestview Hilton for quite a while.
    Amen I was in court for an expired fishing license and got to witness a Judge finally get fed up with a guy I know who had gotten away with DUI and fighting with cops several times. Judge lectured him for at least 10 minutes telling him that he didn’t care who his daddy knew that he was tired of seeing him in court. Told him that if he ever saw him again he would get 11 / 29.
    Judge told him that even it was just for spitting on the sidewalk, and just to make sure he understood he had 30 days in solitary confinement to think about it and his license was suspended for a year.

Gumby Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe it’s time for some of these judges to be manually persuaded to throw the book at this kind of human excrement. You can’t change these people no matter how hard you try, it simply isn’t going to happen

Top Bottom