Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Have more than enough guns need storage if anyone is selling

flow

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought a 60 inch gang box for this recently. I bolted it to floor and my rationale is it will stop my children and unauthorized folks from getting access and it will stop a smash and grab. If someone shows up with tools, the safe I could afford would not stop them. My collection is in its infancy so for the time being it was an appropriate option as I save money up for a good safe. And I can always store ammo and other gun stuff (mags, cleaners, parts, slings etc) in the job box later so it doesn't clutter up my safe. Just something to think about

Wessen45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I bought a 60 inch gang box for this recently. I bolted it to floor and my rationale is it will stop my children and unauthorized folks from getting access and it will stop a smash and grab. If someone shows up with tools, the safe I could afford would not stop them. My collection is in its infancy so for the time being it was an appropriate option as I save money up for a good safe. And I can always store ammo and other gun stuff (mags, cleaners, parts, slings etc) in the job box later so it doesn't clutter up my safe. Just something to think about
    Appreciate that , looking for one now

Top Bottom