• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Hello, I am needing a good reliable 4 Door Truck, 2WD is fine , prefer it to be a clean , sort of low mileage, good mechanical condition. Probably not the right site to find the" Widow's Special" but hey ... what you thinking about selling?? $10 grandish ??

Last edited:

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    103   0   0
    Hello, I am needing a good reliable 4 Door Truck, 2WD is fine , prefer it to be a clean , sort of low mileage, good mechanical condition. Probably not the right site to find the" Widow's Special" but hey ... what you thinking about selling??

I'm sure you have already thought of this but if you have not "buyer beware". GLWS​

Hurricane Ida: What to know about flood-damaged cars​

Thousands of cars are expected to be damaged by the flood waters caused by Hurricane Ida in the southeast United States, many beyond repair. Both owners and insurers will have to deal with the aftermath and decide what to do with the vehicles, while car shoppers need to keep a wary eye for any totaled vehicles that end up on the used market illegally. The current high demand for used cars may compound the issue.
    1630349125071.png

Timbo229

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I would sell my 4 door truck but then my problem is I have to replace it and with the current prices/inventory it does not look like I can do that. Good Luck
    Yep that’s me I have a 2014 black Ford F-150 four door four wheel drive with only 50,000 miles on it I bought it brand new , man they are like gold right now but so are new ones.

stage20

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    My bil just sold a 4Runner he’s had for 3 years for more than he paid for it. The dealer listed it for more than a new one usually costs. Crazy times
    It's like your house. It's happening everywhere. I had a friend get 20k more for his used dually than he paid new two years ago. It's crazy for sure.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I see how this is playing out here. LOL I I need to be trolling one of the knitting or fruit canning forums..... where the modern widows hang out.
    I'd rather take a whooping than look for used truck.. just keep hoping for the friend of a friend deal..

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Yep that’s me I have a 2014 black Ford F-150 four door four wheel drive with only 50,000 miles on it I bought it brand new , man they are like gold right now but so are new ones.
    I know, that is what I was looking for but my '04 Dodge Dakota with less than 130,000 miles will have to do me for now

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    I saw some good deals on a bunch of $10,000 Ford F150 Supercabs on my way from your store down to Frontier Motors. Never know, they might still be there. One lot had a half a dozen of them $10,000 F150's. There's a reason the F150 is number 1 in its class

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    If you put a lot of miles on your trucks, tho, it's worth paying extra to get a newer F150 with the aluminum body. I was averaging well over 30 mpg on the interstate and like 23-25 mpg around town, and I wasn't cutting it any slack. That aluminum body is like 700 pounds lighter weight than steel bodies. I've had two of them. I like them WAY better than my 01 F150 steel body I had back in 08

justapilgrim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hello, I am needing a good reliable 4 Door Truck, 2WD is fine , prefer it to be a clean , sort of low mileage, good mechanical condition. Probably not the right site to find the" Widow's Special" but hey ... what you thinking about selling?? $10 grandish ??
    my neighbor in Navarre has a much sought after 2002 7.3 diesel, F 350, 4x4, crew cab, 8' bed, 1 owner, all service records, 144,000 miles, and more....$20,000 ....850-936-1017

Top Bottom